Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 15, 2018

The Jen/Eric stuff played off as very silly. How could that actors not laugh at that donut line? Not buying that Eric is over Nicole just yet. I am willing to buy that he wants Jennifer too but not that he's suddenly over Nicole. Bad continuity and writing here.

As annoying as Julie can be, I love it when she and Doug are on. The show feels more nostalgic.

Maybe Dr. Shah really is just a day player. Some of us had speculated he was helping poison Steve.

She could be a terrific character. I love the side-eye she gave StefanNo/Abby/Chad. Unfortunately she only exists, like her predecessors including hapless DA Woods, to persecute the contract players.

Surprisingly I was oddly impressed by Melinda Trask. For me, it's always refreshing and nice when Days FINALLY lets the audience in a bit on recurring characters we don't see much. In the times I've seen DA Trask, she's always been mean and cut throat, you shouldn't like her. But Trask's interaction with Stefan, I could definitely see them as a villainous couple. Let alone, it seemed like she has been the only one able to get much truth out of him.

Anne was supposed to be recurring then brought back based on audience. Maybe Anne can come back for Lucas' again.

Julie, just wooow. I see exactly where Nick Fallon gets his snakey manipulative shark side from. To me, it was almost clear that Julie invited Trask over to the party to crash and give Gabi a hard time. Of course a DA wouldn't turn down a invitation to collect information. Very disrespectful and almost as meddlesome as Kate.

Back