Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb 19, 2015

Marlena's face at the end was the whole show for me!

I liked seeing Rafe today. I also liked seeing Caroline visit Sonny in the hospital. E

Serena and Eric - ugh how many times were they going to go to each other's places? Was it still the same day? (going by her blue dress)

An episode or two with Clyde without his kids! And it worked! LOL

I don't mind Adrienne & Lucas as much as I thought I would.

Me neither. In fact, I like the two of them together. It gives them more air time, and I'm all for that. Again, the actor playing Justin can't be available for more than little stints, so why not give more to the actors playing Adrienne and Lucas ? Right now, I think this story is developing quite well. Though I do wish it would take more time for Adrienne and Lucas to develop into a romance, as right now, Adrienne is vulnerable and she does not have all the facts. But Justin does look bad anyway. Even if he weren't having an affair (though it looks like he is... I mean, who writes messages like that ?), he did abandon Adrienne and does not bother to call her. So is she supposed to be a good little wife, accept everything, no questions asked, and thank her lucky stars when her husband decides to show up for barely a few days ? I know I would not ! So this storyline between Adrienne and Lucas is in accordance to what is supposed to happen on soaps and is much more entertaining than grief sex or plain sex period. For instance, was I supposed to care one iota that Serena and Eric had sex ? Cause I sure didn't. In fact, I FF the whole thing. But Adrienne and Lucas, I don't FF. I want to see what happens next. I just hope the writers don't ruin them both before they give them a chance.

Back