Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb 26, 2015

Yeah, they showed that sign before in the Student Union.

I guess I'm alone thinking that it's sweet that Paige & Eve commemorate the day they became "a team" rather than focusing on Mr Larson's leaving. But this really, really, really, really should have happened a long time ago. (By the way, can you believe Eve has only been on since June?)

I can't decide if I liked the Jen/Daniel scenes or not. I hope Jen breaks into Eve's house and finds her in the sack with JJ.

I'm sorry to say I was really bored with today's show. Jordan, Chad, Kate, Abigail, Eve, JJ, Paige, Jennifer, even poor Rafe is dragged down by the snooze worthy storylines all these characters are involved in.

But what struck me, is that Will, Sonny, Nicole, Serena, Eric, even Melanie (and don't get me wrong, I'm glad those three especially were not seen today), and of course, Lucas, Adrienne, Hope, Aiden, they all get time off screen every now and then. Some more than others, unfortunately : Lucas, to name only him, cause there are others who are way underused. But today, there was Daniel : again !!!! :beat:That guy is involved in everyone's life, in every storyline there is on this farce of a show. And today, more than ever, it was apparent. He stuck out like a sour thumb. Give this wannabe hero a break, will you ? :beat:

I am also on pins and needles as to what Jen could possibly know about Roxanne that would preclude her from having any romantic involvement with J.J. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep tonight not knowing. I actually briefly wondered if maybe she was related in some way but that would just make JJ asking for this favor really creepy and inappropriate. But then again it's not like the Ick Quotient on this thing is sky high or anything I'm sure they're always looking for ways they can ratchet it up a bit.

Poor Kate :cry: everybody is so mad at her. And she finally got her first peek at Clyde's true colors. If only somebody had warned her. Personally I blame that darned Jordan Ridgeway who does she think she is? I mean coming to Salem and breathing up Kate's valuable oxygen?

I kept thinking "Cat woman" Jenifer vs "Cougar" Eve :rotfl: MEOW
Since Eve already has the black underwear and high boots, she and cat-woman Jenny could make quite a team if they ever buried the hatchet. Bad boys all over Salem would be booking "punishment" sessions with Mistress Eve and Mistress Jenny. Elsewhere, Clyde may have pushed his luck too far today by getting testy with Kate. Sure, he's gotten away with crossing the DiMeras and Victor, but nobody messes with Kate. If Clyde continues his bad manners, he'd better hire a food taster. Speaking of the DiMeras, Chadsworth may be putting to much faith in the power of Stefano when it comes to Kate. After all, she cheated on him with slimy Ian McAllister and lived to tell the tale, and then compounded her offenses by driving the Phoenix and Elvis out of power at DiMera Enterprises, but both times lived to tell the tale. Finally, Roxanne was refreshing -- she's much too pleasant for Salem, where young women are generally grim and/or boring.

This is the first time since Eve first came to town that I cared about her relationship with her daughter. :hug:And its the first time I ever cared about Paige. Didn't last long. Do they really celebrate this day?

Not sure if it was in this episode but Chad looked like a little kid when he was mocking hillbilly Clyde. And it actually stopped being funny a long time ago when Victor was still doing it

So Jen is actually bothered that Eve has someone? Why does she care? Why does she even go over there? If she doesn't like high school confrontations why does she keep starting them?

Really wish Kate would stop doing this for Rafe:rolleyes:. At some point even she can't keep believing that lie.

Eve definitely looked jealous to me. Which makes me think that she and JJ will either continue to see one another secretly or she will end up pregnant. Or both. :eek:

It's pretty clear who are favorites of TPTB: Daniel Jonas and Eve Donovan. Both have been overused since coming on the show.

I'm not holding my breath about Kate. She seems to get away with everything usually and given that most storylines are built up and then suddenly either dropped or swept under the rug, I'm not going to get excited or hopeful for her comeuppance just yet.

Back