Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 4, 2016

Just to give the Salem PD a smidgen of the shadow of the doubt about whether or not they know Will was actually killed in Ben's apartment here a couple of scenarios that might explain it: The police are aware of the apartment being the scene of Will's murder and kept it from the public or 2) since the landlord wasn't exactly anxious to tell Deimos about Ben in the first place he might have just decided to fudge the truth on that detail. Although I have to say I get the feeling that would have made Deimos find the place even more appealing.

Why am I being so generous you might ask? Well let's just say that's my way of giving them a little reward for giving us so much Gabi and JJ today. :)

kOh, one last thing, and not to get too technical, or not to go into too much details : I thought a man who was repulsed by a woman would have trouble "performing", let's just say. :sick::sick::sick::sick: How this came to happen is, in every way, a mystery to me. A very, very gross and repulsive mystery !

Steve could have thought of Kayla the whole time, used pharmaceuticals, or asked Ava to dance. :drunk:

The entire episode was a hot mess! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

she'll decide to get back with Shawn just in time to find out she's pregnant with Philip's baby
I jokingly speculated on twitter that we'll be seeing a Steve/Ava and Philip/Belle baby-switch. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::eek::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: I'd have to check exact dates but Higley was in charge at One Life during (at least) one of their major baby switch stories.
the Salem PD still did not figure out that Will was killed there
Wait...this surprises you? LOL Besides, give them a break, they just hired their first CSI type guy, Mr Shawn-Douglas Brady!!
On to the bright spot for today...JJ and Gabi.
They truly are doing a good job with this story and have all the right things in place to make JJ/Gabi a really excellent couple!
Could it be? [Melanie in the pictures]
Unless it's a recast, no. I did a freeze-frame on it just to be sure if it was or wasn't. (Unless the show didn't want us to do that, LOL.)
Let's see some scenes of the 3 of them.
Hear, hear!
Oh, one last thing, and not to get too technical, or not to go into too much details : I thought a man who was repulsed by a woman would have trouble "performing", let's just say.
This is what I hope gives an opening to a retcon of this sick little story. I'm hoping Ava had some sort of knockout drug (Steve seemed pretty dazed afterwards, just my speculation/interpretation though) maybe in her lipstick or something, and Steve passed out, then came to, and Ava claimed they did the deed. (A similar story aired on the primetime spoof Soap back in 1979.) I can't see why else she would be so quick to blackmail him. Then again I have no idea why Steve is so quick to buy her garbage even after he figured out she's faking her illness.

Just to give the Salem PD a smidgen of the shadow of the doubt about whether or not they know Will was actually killed in Ben's apartment here a couple of scenarios that might explain it: The police are aware of the apartment being the scene of Will's murder and kept it from the public or 2) since the landlord wasn't exactly anxious to tell Deimos about Ben in the first place he might have just decided to fudge the truth on that detail. Although I have to say I get the feeling that would have made Deimos find the place even more appealing.
Especially since that was his grand-nephew's husband, and Sonny is one of Victor's favorites. I wouldn't be surprised if Deimos found out about that, and taunted Sonny about it to get to Victor.

I'm hoping Ava had some sort of knockout drug (Steve seemed pretty dazed afterwards, just my speculation/interpretation though) maybe in her lipstick or something, and Steve passed out, then came to, and Ava claimed they did the deed.

In a moment of weakness, I was going to say that it would be impossible for Ava to pull that off, but remembered just in time that Days is a soap. :rolleyes: Looking forward to Steve's justifying the heroic sacrifice he was forced to make in order to save Sweetness! He will have a free pass. :)

Salem PD was well aware Will was not killed in his apt., but elsewhere, and brought there. I suppose that was a good way to get more use out of that set, have Deimos be delighted to be living there. Hope Abby has retrieved all HER things from it, clothes, shoes, pictures, etc. I think either Salem PD kept it under wraps, or yes, the landlord lied about it.

I guess I did not pay attention to the pics of the female. WAS it really Melanie? I thought it was perhaps the gal who died in Philip's room in chicago???

Baby switch stories. Let's see, Dr. Rolf switched babies and Lexie got Zack, while Hope got JT.
Nicole switched babies, so Sami got Grace, she got Sydney
The Black Glove switched sperm, label on eggs, etc. so not even the right combos were made for the in vitro, but then the mothers got the wrong ones as well. (Very convoluted switching done there)
And we just had the stealing of fetus by Kristen, followed by the false paternity test engineered by Clyde to make Ben the father of Abby's baby.
Enough now, we don't need more.

I thought the woman in the picture resembled Melanie but assumed it was Philip's date that night.

I also felt Belle's dress was a little too dressy just for drinks but I do agree with her on one thing - Pinot Grigio, my favorite! :wine:Let's pretend there is white wine in the glass! I don't understand her otherwise!

Steve and Ava - blech

Interesting thoughts on what Deimos is up to and even though I was aware of the actor, I never really watched him on another soap but I really do like him.

I was happy to see Paul and Gabi.

WAS it really Melanie?
I double checked with a freeze-frame. I can't say if it was or was not Melanie, but it sure wasn't Molly Burnett (ex-Melanie)!!
Baby switch stories. ...Enough now, we don't need more.
I completely agree. I'm just saying Higley has a fondness for them. Frankly if 3 of the 4 in the couples mentioned died I wouldn't care.

Back