Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 11, 2018

Man, lots of flashbacks today, and why is Anna so gung ho on finding Stefano? And why after all this time? And carrying Tony's ashes in her purse, putting it on the table for lunch?? She needs counseling NOW!

The Eli-Lani discussion was long and tedious. If Lani came to tell him she was pregnant, then why not do so. If no, she changed her mind, then leave.

So....o.k. I really am tired of the eavedropping, of the private phone calls or conversations, made in a public place so anyone and everyone can overhear. It is as overdone as the open your door to a stranger, wearing only a towel.
Anna really needs a long series of sessions with Marlena. And why is she so anxious to get revenge on Stefano for Tony's death? The Phoenix did treat Tony very badly, but his death was the result of him falling on a shard of wood at the piers during a DiMera-Kiriakis faceoff. Instead of huffing and puffing about Stefano, she ought to be ranting at Mayor Abe about how the city's negligence in maintaining the piers caused Tony's demise.

As for the eavesdropping and towel-clad people enough already, Both are tired cliches and should be dropped by the writers sooner rather than latter. As for Eli and Lani not only was their conversation predictably tedious, it was also classic Salem P.D.: wasting work time to blather endlessly about personal business.

Regarding Roman, recent events show how love-starved he really was. What sane man outside Salem would take up with obviously batty Anna and then make excuses for her ridiculous behavior? Finally, since JJ has nothing to do, will he reconnect with Eve? Imagine Brady's wrath if he decided to use his seductive powers on Eve yet again only to learn that she was cavorting with JJ at the Salem Inn. Even worse, imagine him having to admit to snarky Victor that his "luv" skills weren't potent enough to keep Eve ensnared.

Thought it was interesting Eve called out Chloe for her seemingly jealous of Eve and Brady's affair still acting like Brady's wife. To some people it would seem that way but I truly feel Chloe is generally concerned that both parties of Eve and Brady will hurt each other. Chloe is once again in the middle of a situation as always.

The baby Lani has we all know truly is Eli's child and not JJ's. Once the baby comes out primarily African American should be enough proof.

I also enjoyed Kayla and Steve's reactions to Roman seriously going out with Anna again. But I would think it would be a buzzkill for Roman with Anna roaming around with Tony's remains everywhere like a pet cat. I'm also noticing the rewriting of Stefano since from last year. Yes, they mentioned Anna shooting Steve, but it was clear last year Stefano was alive, that's why Hope was released. NOW Stefano may or not be alive anymore, but it's a good rewrite I don't want to see another Stefano actor.

This Abby and Stefan stuff is ridiculous. The writers may have well as just brought this actor in as EJ, they could've had things tense between Abby, Chad and EJ, and it would of made a lot more sense than this Stefan drivel.

Back