Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 25, 2018

I was similarly suspicious about Commissioner Raines, and not to toot my own horn, but just look at how that turned out.
Well if we get another headwriter change, you might be right again. LOLOL
Will he definitely stay dead long enough to complete the funeral and burial?
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I will really lose interest if Lani has a miscarriage. That's a cheap soap trick.

Kayla did avoid revealing anything.....

She really shouldn't have mentioned anything about diagnosing or treating Lani.

Speaking of now obstetrics Dr. Kayla, isn't it funny that Dr. Shah wanted her for a cardiac consult when Dr. Valerie the heart surgeon was standing between them??? I guess Kayla is the new Daniel who was the new Lexie who was the new Carly when it comes to being a doctor of everything. Only in Salem!

I did like Valerie trying to figure out Lani's due date though and yes the early baby shower was a lame excuse.

The Jen and Eric stuff was cute as was shirtless Eric at the beginning. I'm ok with a slow build in this case. Though I still want Eric to have his own kid.

I fast forwarded most of the rest. Thanks for the summary Jason.

Thanks for the summary. I did think the dream sequence at the beginning was pretty creative. That being said, the episode once more felt like filler. I'm hoping tomorrow's is more interesting.

I hope [Jennifer's] not too upset Eric knew and couldn't tell her.
So what if she is upset? She should know that Eric is, in effect, JJ's therapist, and what they talk about should be confidential. (What's wrong with me? I think I was about to forget this is Salem, where Lexi called Scotland and blabbed about Kayla's pregnancy before even telling Kayla. :))

I can't believe Val asked Kayla how far along Lani is.
I can. This is Salem.

[Valerie] has a feeling about Lani's paternity.
Color me confused. I thought Lani's paternity was revealed long ago.

Imagine this conversation...

Kayla: There was a lab mix up and Abe's old sample from when he was taking the paternity test for Theo was compared to your sample. There was an irregularity so we ran your blood against his. I'm sorry Lani, it turns out Abe is not your father. But JJ is your baby's father!

Lani: [has a facial expression suggesting a nearby goat is eyeing her up]

Back