Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 5, 2017

Yeah I totally forgot about Joy. I didn't hear Nancy mention her. Of course I don't totally pay attention. But yeah where is she? How old would she be now? Oh wait. It's a soap. God only knows how old she is!
Joy was born March 7, 2003:
joy.jpg

In 2005, she looked like this at Chloe and Brady's wedding:
2a25790c8c6999c74d893f6f82ba300c.jpg

So, she could be nearly 14 years old or 37 with two grandkids of her own. :rolleyes:

Since she isn't involved in a storyline, or even in Salem, I don't find it strange that Joy isn't mentioned.
I agree, Kathy Lu. She is not a legacy character that viewers have a bond to. As JS pointed out, she was seen as a baby and as a flower girl. And I feel that there are so many more characters on and off the screen that do not get a mention or storyline, that bringing in Joy would just be adding to the teen scene. Knowing these writers, they'd probably have her in the unbelievable storyline that she is actually another of Maggie's misplaced eggs that spawned another made up child, despite the age difference! LOL!

To be fair, they pretty much treated child Joey the same way they treated Joy Wesley. I do think there is an opportunity for her given Chloe's presence in Salem and they could have Craig and Nancy recur. Depending on how they age her, she could be for JJ or Joey.

Back