Days of Our Lives - Thu., July 14, 2016

which Kate and Philip should keep in mind if they ever decide get rich by dabbling in bigamy.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks, DBF! Very interesting. I remember how furious that woman was about the marriage never being legal. But then she said she was actually relieved, because it was less paperwork when they split up.

I just watched this episode. I almost thought Ciara had more of a meltdown than Chase did. Not defending him at all but she gives me such a pain. It seems unethical that she would even be allowed to interact with him at all, as an employee or volunteer of the clinic. Talk about conflict of interest! I was itching to fast forward their scenes and should have done so.

It was equally tempting to fast forward Jennifer. I don't believe the woman is stable. She also has a nasty streak. I certainly wouldn't want her caring for my baby! I can remember when I used to like this character.

Now we'll get to see just how resourceful Hope is as a cop. Where are the bolt cutters when you need them?

Some years ago, on Days, Tom & Alice discovered their marriage was invalid for some reason.....I don't remember the why or how......but while Tom did not think much of it, she wanted a valid marriage, and so they did.

That's the entire basis of the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. Toula's parents discover their marriage license was never signed by the priest. The dad takes it to their current priest, who says he cannot simply sign it, they have to track down the original priest, from 50 years ago (back in Italy). So they decide to just get "remarried', thus, a Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Sorry, kat! Actually, what I posted is stuff you see in the previews, so not really a big spoiler. The movie is fantastic, even funnier than the original. You'll enjoy it a lot. Plus, there are little sub-plots within the movie.

Slightly off topic but as long as we're talking about it...do States actually do blood tests anymore? We were discussing this at work. A coworker married in Iowa, I was married in Minnesota, and my good friends married in Wisconsin. No blood tests...and yet because of TV, I actually thought they still did them. LOL

That's the entire basis of the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. Toula's parents discover their marriage license was never signed by the priest. The dad takes it to their current priest, who says he cannot simply sign it, they have to track down the original priest, from 50 years ago (back in Italy). So they decide to just get "remarried', thus, a Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I've never seen that movie but a similar thing happened to Bill and Giuliana Rancic. They had gotten married in Italy and didn't do the paperwork properly so they had to remarry in Chicago a few years later. But they still consider Italy their wedding date.

You know, the whole Chad and Jennifer thing is just dumb and predictable. Jennifer said that they should be pulling together and being supportive - she is in control of that! She can be supportive, but she's choosing not to be. Call me crazy, but I think it would be a better story to have this tension and then have Jen back up and be supportive. Now that would be unpredictable. *eye roll*

Seriously, I keep waiting for Jennifer to finally step back, and see that Chad is losing it (not in the way she means, but in the typical, expected way in grief), and just go to him. Hug him. Support him. Cry with him. Say that she understands and feels the same way. He's not alone. All that jazz. And then Chad might actually feel like he could open up and not be on the defensive all the time.

Because ever since Abby went into the institution, which was Jennifer's idea, if I recall, Jennifer and JJ have been suspicious of Chad and not supportive (for the most part, and only really in the beginning). They have put him on the defensive. I understand their perspective, but the tension is really more their fault than Chad's. If they expect him to cooperate with them, they really should back up and be a little more understanding.

To my recollection, Chad has not done anything that would give either of them the right to suspect he would do anything to hurt them or Abby, much less Dimera-like. What I really hope is that their accusations do NOT become reality. Predictive of the future. Please - no. Also predictable and typical.

Chad did fake being ill to get Abby to pick him. Not exactly illegal like JJ selling and buying drugs, immoral ie. sleeping with his girlfriend's mother, Dr.Dan setup, just to mention a few. Pot calling the kettle black? Oh yes, Miss Jennifer, Chad wanted till take Abby out of "Shady" Hills and you fought him to leave her there. He believed she needed to be somewhere else but you thought you had all the answers.

No way Ciara should be interning there. Why would you be somewhere they are holding your rapist?. It must be unethical but more important, it'sapt to make Ciara more psycho than she already is. The hospital or facility could be held liable if he attacked her again. What competent therapist would allow this let alone her absent mother.

She truly is as unstable as Chase and Jennifer

Back