Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jun. 11, 2015

This entire show was just a big competition between Mama I'm perfect Horton, Sister can't keep my pants on Horton and Brother can't keep it in my pants Horton", to see which one could whine the most about how terrible they and get the most pats on the back and hear "aww, no no, it couldn't have been your fault." ugh.

Ok, so clearly Paige is over being sweet and innocent and over JJ. Although, I suspect, that the one person who is going to be continually bringing this up is going to be Paige (except when Eve is trying to apologize).

And Eve really needs to take responsibility for her actions. Seriously? Bringing up Laura as a pivot point for revenge? I am SO DONE with that whole thing. Not that Jen is perfectly innocent, but Eve needs to learn to let go.

Thanks for the summary. The only thing today that I really enjoyed were the Victor and Hope scenes.

Again, let me just say that I'm sick and tired of the writing right now. Nobody is rootable. While I'm glad that Daniel finally got JJ to accept that it's over between him and Paige, Daniel didn't help things by groveling to Jennifer and just blaming Eve for everything. Eve, JJ, and Jennifer are all insufferable in this scenario. And while I do feel bad for Paige, I'm still not a fan of her character, whom I think has overstayed her welcome. It was nice that Theresa was a voice of reason for once.

Clyde and Ben ONCE AGAIN talking about Chad & Abigail in the Brady Booth? Yawn. I'm so over this storyline. Another reason I'm just waiting for her to get with Chad. Hopefully something exciting will happen with Stefano back in the picture.

It was nice to see Abe, but why does it have to be for a poor plot point that will involve another of Eve's stupid revenge plots? And for that matter, why is Daniel involved in every single storyline?

Back