Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jun. 18, 2015

I think she's trying to get specifics on the case, to use to gaslight Laura. But who knows, Eve is cuckoo-bananas.

...I have to say I didn't find anything odd about Navidad's willingness to aid Xander in killing Eric and Nicole. She's just a henchwoman that's what she's there for. I mean why were Mandrake and Clint willing to help Kristen or keeping it in the family why did Rolf and Bart help Stefano in his nefarious schemes?...
True...I guess it's just the crummy writing. Initially Navidad seemed more in-charge of things, more of a go-between in the diamond smuggling. Working for Xander and killing someone jeopardizing their operation would make sense. Working for Xander and killing those of whom he's jealous...silly. She better be making big buckaroos.

Loved Eric and Nicole's scenes today, especially their dialogue. It's almost as if one of us had written their scenes. It's a great start and I hope Eric grovels a bit more tomorrow.

Fast forwarded everything Paige except for the Kayla scenes because I do not fast forward Kayla.

I did enjoy Anne and Jeannie and I literally gasped when she told Jeannie she's help take care of Tater Tot! LOL! Great voice on Jen Lilley (Jeannie)! And it sure didn't take long for Brady to start to cave did it?

I thought it was odd that Marlena has had 6 children (DJ, Carrie, Sami, Eric, Brady, Belle) yet only a photo of Eric is on her desk? And none of her grandchildren?!? Or John? :rolleyes:

I'm all for mixing up characters but I would have preferred Marlena 1000% with Brady and Tate instead of Maggie. Especially since she was at the hospital too. Those scenes got fast forwarded instead. And Brady, please shave! And then loan your razor to Ben!

Perhaps Navidad should become Daniel's new love interest since they are both jacks of all trades.

This is already a long Salem day. Other than Eric/Nicole/Xander, I cannot fathom who else has airing potential tomorrow.

I think she's trying to get specifics on the case, to use to gaslight Laura. But who knows, Eve is cuckoo-bananas.

True...I guess it's just the crummy writing. Initially Navidad seemed more in-charge of things, more of a go-between in the diamond smuggling. Working for Xander and killing someone jeopardising their operation would make sense. Working for Xander and killing those of whom he's jealous...silly. She better be making big buckaroos.

You make a good point, Navidad's involvement would make more sense if Xander wasn't so bent on killing NIcole just because his feelings had been hurt.

The trade In African blood diamonds is an ugly business and who would have thought that those engage in it are such delicate little flowers? :)

I know she did Katie. It was just odd she only had a photo of Eric on her desk. And we never saw the front of the Belle photo either.
There were shots of the picture of baby Belle. When Eve first sat down and was talking to Marlena, there was a framed picture of a toddler behind Eve on the credenza.

Still think that perhaps Eve wants really to gaslight Jennifer. She is blaming Jen for everything, so I think she wants specifics. She has mentioned (to herself) that Frankie told her Jen broke off their engagement because she was afraid perhaps she might be subject to what happened to her mother.

So...I am thinking that Eve wants the specifics on Laura, so she can attempt to duplicate.....or insinuate to others that jennifer has said or done strange things, etc. etc.

There were shots of the picture of baby Belle. When Eve first sat down and was talking to Marlena, there was a framed picture of a toddler behind Eve on the credenza.

Ah thank you! I recall seeing the unidentified toddler photo and then couldn't remember which scene it was in LOL. It's been a long week!

To be fair, I wouldn't have a photo of Sami if I were Marlena, either:rolleyes: ...and DJ is never mentioned, Carrie is barely mentioned.

I didn't even know DJ existed until now!!

So what does Eve think she's going to rummage up about Laura that everyone in Salem doesn't already know?
Exactly. Another dumb, boring, pointless plot that probably will drag on and have us all rolling our eyes.

DJ died of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) and was her son with Don Craig, Mickey Horton's assistant. Granted, they don't allow Marlena much emotion, but you would think she'd show a little fondness or sadness for the loss now and again.:confused:

The scene with secret agent Brady eavesdropping angered me because this is what Brady and Theresa should have been talking about when they first found out about Tater Tot instead of the show shoving the Jonas disease into the center of the story. They were robbed of preparing for their first child and that part of the story has barely been touched on because we just had to know focus on Mel.

It's only a matter of time before Tate has to sit through his parents and aunt trying to out sing each other.

The more JJ talks about Jack the more I dislike him.

I really wish the next woman Daniel touches uses some kind of karate chop on him leaving him paralyzed. Tired of him manhandling people.

I want to like the crazy Xander story but I feel like the Jonas will ruin it somehow

...I really wish the next woman Daniel touches uses some kind of karate chop on him leaving him paralyzed. Tired of him manhandling people....

I would pay $2.000 to see this!!!

...The trade In African blood diamonds is an ugly business and who would have thought that those engage in it are such delicate little flowers? :)

:rotfl:

Back