Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jun. 22, 2017

I really do not understand why Kate is so Gabi/Chad centric. What does she have against Abby?

I don't like Kate as CEO, all of the entire scenario was her idea, and I don't trust Kate one iota. She now is a Dimera only by marriage, not blood, so what the heck? And if the marriage is annulled, or they get divorced? Then what?

Jason, do you need a new cable box? Or splitter? ???? Something else has to be wrong if you got new wiring and still having issues. Good luck, my friend.

I love how we all are guessing about any "tweaking". Are we right? Only the new headwriters know. However, it is apparent that scenes have been cut out.

I think we may be seeing a new improved Claire. Maybe she will stop being so self centered and social media obsessed. And I am hoping that Theo will realize he really does love Claire.

I still think the whole Kate needing to marry Andre thing is ridiculous. Would the business really fall apart that quickly? Chad was only missing for maybe a week. And they thought Andre was crazy but totally buy Kate marrying him and oh she's CEO now? It's just crazy and I can see no good coming from it. Chad has to wait six months? They didn't have to wait to replace him.

Still don't like Chad and Gabi. Maybe it would help if they would talk about their modeling days and her obsession with him that lead to Melanie being kidnapped. But nope they just never mention that.

Well duh. I was wondering why I hadn't gotten any likes on my post. I never hit post reply. :rotfl:oops. Well glad it was still there and I didn't have to try to remember what I said. Because that would never happen.

Jason, do you need a new cable box? Or splitter?
I'll know more when/if the blips happen and I have both sets running. I think I might randomly tape some NBC shows to check for it.
I think we may be seeing a new improved Claire.
Truth be told, this is the Claire we were first introduced to. The teens started frazzling in April, 2016. I agree this Claire is more tolerable.

I really do not understand why Kate is so Gabi/Chad centric. What does she have against Abby?

Laura Horton, though I wish Lucas would defend his niece

I think it's still too early for Ron but I definitely think Ryan Quan is more involved at this point.

Kate's possible "loves": Curtis, Victor, Nicholas Alamain, Daniel, Bill Horton, Stefano, Roman, Rafe, Ian, Clyde, Andre, Eduardo. Anyone's guess who she is referring to.

LOL, didn't she have a fling with Clyde as well?

She claims she is fond of Chad, as if a son. Again, why? They were NEVER close, or had anything to do with each other. However, she is as interfering with his life as she was with Lucas, Austin.

She was also engaged to John when all the Salemites were killed by the Salem Stalker, then turned up alive on Melaswen. When Andre forced Roman and Marlena to watch a monitor with John and Kate having sex, that's when Roman and Marlena then had sex and she got pregnant.

They were NEVER close, or had anything to do with each other.
They did get kind of close and she acted somewhat maternal with Chad when she suspected he was Stefano's son and during the reveal of it.

Back