Days of Our Lives - Thu., June 23, 2016

Thanks Kat! What a cutie pie Tate is! He looks closer in age to Arianna now though I'm sure we won't be seeing any playdates with the cousins since that would break character isolation.

I'm guessing this mini SORAS means another Salem pregnancy or 2 are inevitable. Belle perhaps?

Was Tate eating something or what was in his hand?

Just before Brady spoke with Victor, he gave him something he took out of a small tupperware like container, I'm guessing some kind of cereal, or a snack made for toddlers. Maybe so the new Tate would not be babbling away during a scene (though I myself love little scene stealers).

Did anyone notice Ciara show a rather "curious" smile after settling up with Chase and Marlena? Perhaps I just imagined more than it was. Can anyone check recording and clue me in? Thanks

The thing about Paul/PI ....he said he was good at analytics, and how his mom always said he was so good at reading people. He COULD possibly work more in the background for Black Patch
This is what we are to believe now, even though he was a pretty lousy judge of character for quite a bit of time (Will, Derrick, etc), and spent most of his time fruitlessly chasing a married man. Sami Brady would make a better PI.

Good catch on that Teen Ciara "yes" maneuver. I didn't catch it. I have a distaste for the character and am usually more dialogue-focused. Sorry!

I'm late catching up on last week so haven't watched yet, but when I was reading about the guy who confessed to murdering Stefano, it seemed that Justin was pushing to move forward with the case, while Rafe and Roman were squirming. It kept going through my mind how funny it would be if those two knew about Justin shredding all the information on that other criminal, to meet the demands Deimos was making on him. I find it amusing how everybody involved in this present situation has secrets to keep. If everything came out on all of them, would they blackmail one other and call it a wash? :rotfl:

Thanks for the summary. Another dull episode, with the only true bright spot being Paul's appearance. Alas, he still doesn't really have a plot. And why all the Theresa-bashing now? John and Victor seemed a bit more warm to her during the engagement party and the time surrounding that. Of course, that's not saying much.

Back