Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar 26, 2015

Regular doctors treat patients with depression. And definitely can diagnose it. They could refer a patient to someone else, of course.
Daniel has had a great relationship with JJ...and while Daniel is not a fav character of mine, there is nothing wrong with him trying to help an upset teenager, who is keeping so much bottled up inside.

My resentment of Daniel Jonas (the man & the character), especially for his recent treatment of Nicole, prevents me from seeing the positive in anything he does. He could single-handedly save the Horton house from burning down and I'd snarkily wonder why he was there in the first place.

Definitely! But they have done the same with many of the other characters as well, since they took over the writing reins.
Last night, I was thinking about the vets who have been changed/shunted aside, in favor of pushing brand new characters (and those with ties to Salem families, but unseen by the viewers before now).

Jordan, Serena, Theresa, JJ, Rory, Bev, Paul, Xander, Cole, Paige, Eve, Anne, Sheryl, Clyde, Ben, Aiden, Chase...am sure there are more. That is a lot of "new" characters. And while newer character ARE needed to come to town, create story....one can see why veteran characters were pushed aside and mostly used as filler.

To me Daniel appears to be a loving, kind, compassionate, and wise person. He's usually pretty quick and isn't fooled easily. It would be refreshing if the writers would stop throwing sugar in his gas tank. Brady as well. Maybe it's the mom in me but these two characters have that look that melts a mother's heart. Please writers stop the character assassination of these two and I'll also add Nicole to that mix.

I am so sick of Jennifer and Marlena's high horse attitudes, and these 2 were one of many of my favorite. Get a life, you old biddies, and let your children, whom are adults, live theirs. I really hope Paige finds out this fiasco soon. I'm sick to death of the same ol same ol :beat:. Can't wait til the new writers s/l's start. Waiting with baited breath.

Jen is treating Eve like a child. How many times have we've seen a
mother with kids in a store and she says stop or else? Mother says no
toy or treat if you keep misbehaving. The last time I saw a mother tell
her children no or else, they still went home with something.

Or maybe she got lost mailing a letter.

Re: Daniel. I could have sworn JJ asked Jen not tell anyone about the affair. That's why she hasn't told Abigail either.

Back