Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar 5, 2015

But, this is a new one........sex with the mother of your girlfriend.
But then, in Salem, everyone sleeps around, don't they? A lot!

Well, Nick did have sex with both Chelsea and her mother (Billie) but Chelsea wasn't yet his girlfriend at the time he slept with Billie (though he wanted her to be) so it's not quite the same.

Eve could be rehabilitated; she revealed seeds of remorse a few weeks ago.

Nicole is one of my favorites, but the writers have made her a stalker, and she is very much getting on my last nerve. She needs to leave town for a few weeks, so I can become re-enamored.

I wish someone would drop/break one of those elephants. It could be patched, but could then be differentiated. I am really not looking forward to Serena's rehabilitation.

A solution to the JJ/Paige issue: They could simply become Salem "friends!"

I just can't get past the Jen/JJ interaction today. If I was in JJ's shoes, I would have heard lecture #5,642 from my mother, plus the wrath of the mother gods, lol. My Mom would never be "team ktspirit" under those circumstances!

I'm not sure how many moms would react to what JJ did like Jen.
She was nice to him and told him she would never hate him. How
many moms would actually do that? I'm not sure myself.

I wonder what Jen's reaction would be if Eve slept with Daniel.
Would viewers still be in Jen's corner?

I can't believe Jen thought it would be ok to talk to Eve on
the square. There must be a better place for that sort of conversation

I think everyone who knows about Dr Mandrake knows he's a fertility
doctor. And everyone knows Theresa thought she was pregnant.
Who will figure out first that it means something?

How long will it take Serena to try to switch the elephant?
Will she do it when Parker is sleeping?

Well a good parent could never really hate their child (unless perhaps the child turned into some kind of psychopathic killer or rapist). Jennifer did make it known that she was still upset and disappointed in what JJ did, but she'll always love him.

LOL! But, only on TV do BOTH families ever get together. Heck, my hubby's an only child with a middle-aged mother and we STILL had to do two Thanksgivings!! (I don't think JJ/Paige will last BUT I am having fun imagining food fights between the "adults" while the "kids" act embarrassed!!!)
Another scenario from a JJ-Paige marriage would be embarrassing questions from the future younger generation: "Mommy, why doesn't Daddy ever come along when we visit Grandma Eve?"; "Mommy, why do Grandma Jennifer and Grandma Eve hate each other so much?"; "Daddy, how come you never tell us any stories about when you went to Salem U.?"; and "Mommy, why do Daddy and Grandma Eve both act so weird when anyone mentions the Salem Inn?"

Abigail, your mother has caused more scenes at that hospital than Theresa can hope for so let's get off the high horse. And the nerve of those two acting like they are above Theresa when they have treated her the same way. I really wish Theresa would date someone with real power at the hospital so she can throw his weight around whenever someone says something she doesn't like.

I wish the people in Theresa's family would show interest in her life before one of the hypocrites of Salem tattle tells on her. And what great family she has. So Eric basically tells her that Melanie can do whatever she wants to do to her but Theresa better not retaliate.

It seems to be stressed that JJ (or anyone else) shouldn't like Eve because she is an enemy of Jen, the high duchess of hag, but it doesn't seem to go that way for Paige. She doesn't seem to care how someone feels about her mother. So is she a bad daughter by "good" guy law?

Back