Days of Our Lives - Thu., May 19, 2016

I actually don't mind Dario when he is with Nicole. It's the only time I find him tolerable. I also found him interesting today with Kate, and I think Kate was interested in his ideas at Titan. Dario might be redeemable if they get him away from his drifter past and his work with Summer and Clark if he goes back to Titan under Kate as CEO. I still don't like it when he goes off on Eduardo or when he's working with Summer, though.

I see they finally put a crib in Gabi's room for Arianna. She should have been in the same room with her the entire time in the hospital, instead of showing us Ari in a regular hospital bed in a room by herself last week. JJ and Gabi are cute together and it would be great if the writers would have a storyline going for them.

Eduardo walking Adriana home was cute. I wonder who sent him the black flowers? It is probably a good thing Dario did not come home with them. He's probably hit the roof about his dad's past coming up again.

Nicole, Deimos, and Kate were just gross. Deimos making marriage plans with Kate while kissing Nicole at the end of the show, yuck :sick:.

No Hope or Aiden today, Yay! They have been on entirely too much the past couple of weeks.

Oh, Nicole would probably be the one....after all, Kate wants to marry Deimos, and it certainly isn't for love. Hooker she was, hooker she remains. She beds them all, but only to get something for herself.

Back