Days of Our Lives - Thu., May 21, 2015

cryin, I think that Daniel was upset because Paige not only lost her mother, but also her boyfriend on her birthday, no less. HOW SAD IS THAT?:cry:

leebee, Abigail didn't sleep with a married man. EJ and Sami were just engaged at the time of the EJ/Abigail affair. Sami confronted EJ about the affair after their wedding. She married EJ so she and Kate could take over DIMera Enterprises.

Jason-thank you for posting this summary.

One question: Why is Daniel Jonas crying? JJ's own flesh and blood family members aren't shedding tears. JJ isn't even crying, but Daniel has tears glistening on his cheeks. What the heck?

Daniel is crying because once Nicole gets wind of this debacle...especially the part about Dan and Jennifer both knowing about JJ and Eve and keeping it a secret...he'll never have a superior leg to stand on again. :rotfl:

Pure speculation, but now that this has finally come out, I'm wondering when Paige will discover that she's pregnant. I'm just waiting for it, since that seems to fit the general formula. After all, what else will keep Paige in Salem now?!

Let me add this. Eve got what she deserved. And JJ is not the only one to blame, as he claims.
Paige has been told by both her mother and JJ how much they both love her, and yet they BOTH betrayed that so called love. The fact remains, that once might have been the drunken roll in the hay that Days just loves to portray....you know, grief sex, sorrow sex, unhappy sex, irisistable sex, no reason sex.....but Eve & JJ, while hating themselves supposedly, went at it 3 or 4 times. THAT is betrayal big time.

Paul....guess it shows, as much as I hate to see it, that Will was right. Paul wants to take Sonny away from Will, the family they have built together. And now, is using the excuse that his father did it before him.........and he doesn't even know the facts. Ugh.

Stefano truly needs a rude awakening. He has become tiresome, annoying, one note, and no longer enjoyable.

Thanks for the summary, Jason.

The number one highlight for me was Marlena hugging John. The second was Rory's line when
he realized what JJ did "oh dude". I'm glad he's not going to post the party on the internet.

I was surprised Marlena was still on the plane. I guess it takes longer to get back from
Italy then it takes to go there.

Interesting to see Paul hold Sonny's hand, then we saw Chad touch Stefano's hand.

I can't wait to hear JJ tell Paige why he did it with her mother.

Since Sonny knows why Paul hit Will, will Sonny confront Will about it?

I kept wondering while Cole was with Eve if he was going to be next
on her list. and will Cole leave town?

How long before everyone in Salem knows about JJ and Eve? Since Maggie was
there, it probably won't take too long :)

True O'Brien (Paige) has been fantastic the past couple of days. Wow. I'm hoping they take her in another direction and that will lead me to actually care about her character. Maybe put her with Rory or bring in her father at some point. I loved her smashing the cake and slapping JJ. :clap:It's funny how both Eve and JJ continued to try to lie to Paige even after she confronted them. Gosh at some point you just have to say, "yep, I lied to you!" I'm glad that Paige knows that Jen lied to her too. I hate to say it but I actually expected JJ to show up at Eve's at the end and was really worried about hate sex occurring. I suppose it still could. :sick: I think the reason Daniel looked so upset is because he knew this would happen and cares about everyone involved. Rory was awesome today! He's so great at the comic relief. The high five with Daniel was hilarious. :rotfl:

It's so incredibly obvious that these writers either hate John/Marlena or don't know or understand their history. Marlena was kidnapped and nearly killed by Stefano and she's all, "no big deal, I'm fine, so how is Paul doing?" Um, what the what?? And this comparison between John/Marlena and Sonny/Paul is the dumbest thing I've seen. I'm glad though that Paul was able to tell Sonny what really happened with Will and pointed out that lying isn't something he does but that is Will's specialty.

Take a hint new writers. This is really what your fans and loyal viewers are craving, and is how Days should have been and should be written. It's writing like this that has Days fans wanting to watch and being on the edge of their seats with anticipation for tomorrows episode.

P.S. It was mentioned that spoilers indicate Paige's path.... I thought she was being written out but a previous poster said Paige wasn't leaving so what path might that be?

Daniel is crying because once Nicole gets wind of this debaucle...especially the part about Dan and Jennifer both knowing about JJ and Eve and keeping it a secret...he'll never have a superior leg to stand on again. :rotfl:

I was going to say he's crying because nobody listened to him...but your answer is better!! LOL!!

I forgot to mention that I was truly surprised that Paul told Sonny about Will's words so quickly!! I thought it'd be July before that came out...score another for the writers!!

leebee, Abigail didn't sleep with a married man. EJ and Sami were just engaged at the time of the EJ/Abigail affair.

Oops, my bad. Same same really, she still can't really judge.

I didn't see any Daniel tears? I'd go back and check but its Daniel so I don't care THAT much.

I expected JJ to turn up at Eve's too. I'm not really a fan of him going after Paige - she's already shrieked "Don't touch me!" to him a number of times, grabbing her again in the park made me uncomfortable.

Best person to comfort Paige right now would be Daphne. But knowing the way this show goes, she'll be sobbing in Maggie's arms tomorrow. :rolleyes:

WHY was Daniel all over this party? Can he please leave and never come back? Maggie was also superfluous at a party for PAIGE. Could they not afford 10-12 college-age extras? Did enjoy seeing Rory & Daphne though.

Please don't kill me but I actually thought Daniel was the only other adult besides Jennifer who SHOULD have been at the party. 1000% better than seeing him abuse Nicole repeatedly or worse yet force a relationship with her. And I thought he used good restraint too. Though the crying was obvious and weird. Maggie was completely superfluous. And for that matter so was Kayla as much as I love seeing her. The only way Kayla makes sense is if she tells Kimberly or Jeannie and then one of them comforts Paige. If they couldn't get teen extras, I'd have preferred to have seen Ben and even Will and Sonny instead of Maggie. Although, I did like how Daniel was clearly concerned for Jennifer at the end.

MORE RORY PLEASE

I thought Paige should have thrown the cake at JJ instead of the floor. I also thought it was weird how everyone was standing up throughout the scenes. Only Abigail was seated.

John and Marlena: :love::love::love::love::love: and I loved her reaction to learning Tate's name and that he is doing well. But where did she go after the brief scenes with John? Why does Paul get more air time than she does? :sick:

Absurd to compare John/Marlena to Paul/Sonny. I actually would rather see Sonny single than with either of these 2 fools. I'm already hoping Paul turns out to be Stefano's kid in the end. John has enough to deal with.

Glad to see Stefano in scenes with other characters.

Do Brady and Jeannie T only air on Fridays now?

I laughed at the cake-throwing and scream. I do wish, though, that Paige also learned that Daniel knew, and told him off. Maybe she'll find out soon.

I wonder if Stefano will be back now that it's only 1-2 weeks that he can return to Salem with dropped charges. Will he be able to have a better storyline by then?

Heather, I would agree with you about Daniel if he hadn't been such a hypocrite over everyone else's trials and tribulations with the truth. He's proven time and time again that everyone else is to be condemned for not revealing all they know about everything because people get hurt. Well, live by the sword...swallow it, says I.

MORE RORY PLEASE

From your fingers to Corday's eyes, PLEASE :love:

I got the Paul/Sonny and John/Marlena comparison in the sense that John and Paul were/are both in love with someone who is married. Circumstances are way different and writing was way better but I got the point. Paul and Sonny have compelling story here which unfortunately won't be told much due to horrible writing. deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

Rory stole the show today for me. He was so funny taping all of Paige's reaction and his "Oh, Dude" remark to JJ was great when he realized what JJ had done :rotfl:. His high five with Daniel and his promise not to tell anyone about what happened as he was leaving was hilarious, and I actually found someone I enjoy Daniel in scenes with today. They need to have some more interaction between Daniel and Rory :).

True O'Brien (Paige) still held the momentum today as someone tightly wound up and then let it out when she knocked the cake to the floor and slapped JJ. I also wish she had thrown the cake at JJ. He was acting like a jerk by pretending that Eve was lying about the sex between them instead of owning up when Paige accused him and only admitted it when she mentioned she overheard them talking. I also like the fact that Paige is aware that Jennifer had known what had happened but kept quiet. I hope she also finds out that Daniel was aware and kept quiet about it.

In other parts of Salem, I liked the hug between John and Marlena. I just wish they had spent more time talking about the two of them instead of the baby and Paul.

I did like that Paul told Sonny why he hit Will. I hope Sonny confronts Will about his ommission. Paul also needs to hear an unbiased opinion about what happened between John and Marlena as he does not know the full story. It is no different than the lies Will told John about Paul. Will is manipulating both John and Paul to keep them apart for his own selfish purposes. He needs to be shipped off to live with his mother (but leave Ari in Salem).

So Stefano is still upset that he did not get to avenge Kristen's death, and does not want to admit that most of her warped personality was caused by him.

Please don't kill me but I actually thought Daniel was the only other adult besides Jennifer who SHOULD have been at the party. 1000% better than seeing him abuse Nicole repeatedly or worse yet force a relationship with her. ...

I'll agree, I'm just soooooooooooooooooo tired of him already!! I think he would have been more in place there if we'd seen their mentoring relationship a bit more.

I think that Daniel was genuinely sad to witness what was going on and recognize the pain that both JJ and Paige were feeling. He is very fond of these two young people. He had encouraged JJ to tell Paige the truth.

Yes, he did know, but it certainly was not his place to tell Paige or anyone else. He would have been way out of line to do so. I would hope that Paige could realize that.

Pure speculation, but now that this has finally come out, I'm wondering when Paige will discover that she's pregnant. I'm just waiting for it, since that seems to fit the general formula. After all, what else will keep Paige in Salem now?!

Paige has made it a point to mention she is on birth control, not that it matters in Salem, lol.

Paul....guess it shows, as much as I hate to see it, that Will was right. Paul wants to take Sonny away from Will, the family they have built together. And now, is using the excuse that his father did it before him.........and he doesn't even know the facts. Ugh.

Will is right about Paul wanting Sonny, but Will is the one who opened this door by cheating.

Back