Days of Our Lives - Thu., Nov. 10, 2016

How do people watch the show and have time to "tweet"?
I have always been one to make notes, comments, and questions during a show. Tweeting just allows me to do it with others who do the same thing, instead of annoying my family. LOL
Was Paul there just for "the plot" of being around Sonny?
Yep, as JS said, it was a setup. At least the writers lampshaded this (i.e., directly called attention to it in order to dismiss it), and acknowledged Paul was not well known to the Hortons by having him call Jennifer "Mrs Horton" (I :sick::sick::sick::sick:'d at that one).

I like to tweet and read other fan tweets while the show is airing live. I hate watching stuff on tape delay and such. I feel for ya West Coast lol.
I'm so excited for my trip to Philadelphia next week. My hotel is close enough to the Convention Center that I can actually watch Days live for real during lunch. In my area it airs from 12:30-1:30 so I'm never watching it "live" with the rest of the country. And my twitter convos are 10500% better when I'm on the East coast.

Well, the rest of the country doesn't necessarily watch it all at the same time. Where I live, it comes on at 1 p.m. Central. When down in chicago last week, it comes on at noon, Central. Where you live, Jason, not too far from me, you actually see it 1/2 hr. earlier than me. LOL However, on East Coast....and I can get the NBC channel from there. And While it is 1 p.m. there, eastern time, it is noon here, central.

I really loved when I could record it as it was transmitted to Canada at 3 a.m. because I could watch it, no commercials, with breakfast, write it up, and have it posted by 9 a.m. at latest. That was years ago, with the big dish satellite. Alas, the Canadian stations scrambled their signal, so...here we are.
West coast......I know they get it at 1 p.m. But that is 3 p.m. Central, 4 p.m. east coast, so understand why the show won't post their videos until after the show ends there.

So, on twitter, it does seem the folks are posting from different areas. I can tell, after I have seen the show, put up the summary, that there are those just "seeing it now", so must be west coasters.

Back