Days of Our Lives - Thu., Nov. 17, 2016

I think it was Dynasty that started that stupid plastic surgery when another actor comes on. So glad they didn't go with route with Abby. I think it's dumb when they do that. Though this Abigail looks nothing like Kate Mansi (old Abigail) :rotfl:

Other soaps have done the plastic surgery story with recasts years before Dynasty did it with Steven Carrington.

Though this Abigail looks nothing like Kate Mansi (old Abigail)
Nor did Drake Hogesty (John) look anything like Wayne Northrop (original Roman). Granted, John was supposed to have had plastic surgery, but he's also several inches taller than Roman and had straight hair, while Roman had curly hair.

On Another World in the 80's, actress Ellen Wheeler played identical twins, Marley and Vicky Love. She left the role and was replaced a few times, ending with actress Jensen Buchanan playing both twins (but mainly playing Vicky, while Marley was usually living out of town).

For some reason, they had a storyline in which Marley was badly burned in an accident and they brought back Ellen Wheeler to play Marley again, while Jensen Buchanan continued playing Vicky. Guess we were supposed to ignore the fact that Marley was now several inches taller than her identical twin, Vicky.

When Abby said attic, I thought of Anne Frank.... The Salem elf went to the Horton house and moved Jack's picture again. The elf is going to be really busy changing all the pictures with Abby in them :)
Katmouse, you're far kinder than I am. When Jenny suggested that Abigail live in the upper reaches of the loving Deveraux home, I thought of the proverbial "crazy aunt in the attic." As for the elves, they seem to be afraid to enter the DiMansion. The photo of Stefano is always in the same place on the library shelf.

This is what would happen to an elf who would dare move Stefano's picture in the DiMansion:

3f5f09d04d7d421a235bdb872a5622de.jpg

I never thought I could ever feel sorry for Theresa, but my Lord, this is heart-wrenching. I wonder why they chose such sad way for her leave? I would rather she got ill and died. I also, can't see Adrienne and Lucas together. Very depressing show.

By sending off Theresa in this manner, Brady can move on in a Salem minute with a new woman. Plus, it leaves the door open for the character of Theresa to return at some point, should they decide to go that route.

By sending off Theresa in this manner, Brady can move on in a Salem minute with a new woman. Plus, it leaves the door open for the character of Theresa to return at some point, should they decide to go that route.
Just Samantha, of course, you are right. they are so broken-hearted for about 2 weeks and then on to a new "love of their lives". Bah humbug!

Back