Days of Our Lives - Thu., Nov. 3, 2016

It's nice to see the long-suffering Nicole get her own child, but it's too bad that it was fathered by Dr. McScruffy. Now viewers will be stuck with Jonas worship for the foreseeable future. And what about the poor child. If it's a boy, imagine him after a visit to the hospital saying: "Mom, what's wrong with me? I couldn't keep my eyes off this good-looking girl dressed in a hospital gown." Finally, why all the secrecy? As soon as Chloe gives birth to an orange-tinted infant with a three-day beard, all will be revealed.

Another remarkable event today was the news that there is a limit to Victor's power. It's hard to believe that he fears any drug cartel. (And why couldn't he send her to one of his secret Greek islands? This Mateo probably couldn't find Greece on a map, much less name any of its many islands.) What Jeannie T. really needs is a return of Bo Brady who feared no man and once gunned down crime lord Martino Vitali in the blink of an eye.

Finally, Justin was at his worst today barking at Adrienne the minute she opened the door and then going off on her spending "his" money. She should have said: "Your money? I earned every cent of that divorce settlement putting up with you all these years."

I guess I am by myself that is happy about the Jonas baby. They truly loved each other and now she will always have a part of him with this child. I liked Daniel and I liked them as a couple. Much better than EJ or Deimos. Why not have another child of Daniel around. We already have Parker and now he will have a brother/sister.

Jason, thanks for the summary. You got interesting day to do it didn't you.

sportzgirl, you're not the only one who is happy for Nicole. I am. Who cares if Daniel is the daddy or not? I'm glad
nothing was spoiled for the flashback scenes today. Nice to see Parker too.

There are no words right now except No, No, No Nicole, don't take Deimos back.

Victor needs to unretire. He's not snarky anymore and he was comforting Theresa. maybe the world spinning
off it's axis :)

Too bad Stefano isn't around maybe he and Victor could take down Mateo together.

Jen must be sick. She's wearing a sweater in her house.

Well, I'm happy for Nicole to get her own child, finally. But I hate that it's the yolk of the Sainted Egg-baby, and half sibling to Lil' Toddler Mel.

Why couldn't this little egglet have been Nicole and Rafe's?? Two birds, one egg.
I couldn't agree more. I'm not too unhappy with it being Daniel's son or daughter, but I do think it's going to be annoying to keep hearing about the Sainted Glorious Tan Dan the Man.

The Adrienne/Justin/Jennifer stuff was clearly filler, but it was entertaining nonetheless. That being said, it's quite obvious, I think, that she's gonna be back with Justin in a few months' time, if that.

The Theresa storyline is beyond ridiculous. Lordy. And I do hope that Nicole isn't so forgiving to Deimos. But knowing her track record, she probably will be.

I don't doubt Nicole will forgive Deimos. If she does, that's going to mess up her chances of knowing she has a baby or getting to have her baby in her life if she does find out about it. I wonder what she'd do if she had to make a choice--give up Deimos or give up having her baby. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to that.

I wondered why Chloe hasn't told Nicole yet? Having her be with Deimos might be a
factor. Let's hope Nicole comes to her senses and starts remembering like Chloe did.

Chloe doesn't trust Deimos....even his claiming to have changed, & we have seen that with Xander, the attempts to find Chloe, the court order for paternity testing.etc. So, as long aas Nicole stays hooked up with or fixated on Deimos...I think Chloe will not tell

That's what I was thinking too, Poirot. That's why I'm afraid Nicole may not even find out she has a baby, at least not any time soon. I think she will get back with Deimos and Chloe will not tell her about the baby because of it. I wouldn't blame Chloe either. Deimos is not to be trusted. If Nicole goes back to Deimos, the sad fact is that she will melt under his influence so she can't really be trusted either.

This is going to come down to Nicole picking her baby over Deimos. That's a no brainer. No way Nicole will pick Deimos over the baby. It's whether Chloe will cough up that important piece of information. Everyone is so high and mighty about other people keeping information private with good intentions. Then they turn around and do the same thing and call it different. How many times this year has this happened? Just about every couple has had this ridiculous storyline. Write something fresh.

Chloe is not going to tell Nicole as long as Nicole is with Deimos.

Ok I finally watched.

I'm guessing these scenes were filmed after Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) maternity leave? She is pregnant in the present day scenes but not pregnant in the flashbacks but she does look a bit heavier than usual, consistent with a woman who has recently given birth. I was just confused by that but this is my theory. She is probably wearing pregnancy padding.

I do think they did a good job explaining the background and kudos to them for bringing up Nicole's history. I don't care for a Daniel-Nicole baby. I do hope the drunk turns out to be Eric and this is somehow his baby. I would rather Nicole be tied to the Brady family than to Maggie. However, I would also prefer that they have her son Daniel Rafael turn out to be alive.

Where does Deimos get off talking to Maggie like that? Glad she was on to him. And I have a hard time believing Victor would leave them alone like that.

Loved the Jen/Adrienne stuff and was shocked they actually aired twice in one week. Have we even seen JJ this week? I hope this means this will be a big storyline with its own set.

The Jeannie T stuff: I just don't care.

Last edited:
Back