Days of Our Lives - Thu., Sep 15, 2016

Oh great, is Aiden now going to become as whacky as Ben? I think even Chase thinks his dad is going off the deep end.

I don't know why I didn't fast forward the teens. Their conversation was making my nerves cry out for mercy. I'm wondering if something is going to happen to Claire. It seems odd that she was so insistent on staying there alone for another hour. I was surprised Abe allowed it.

JS, I wondered about Chase's hair too.

Thank you, I so caught that as well! Doesn't make sense for Chase to reappear with a freshly faded "Rockabilly" kind of haircut when he has been on lockdown. His hair should be as long as Aiden's or even Philip's, growing out like he hasn't had access to a barber.

Side Note: I know the slogan in these parts is "Keep Portland Weird" but do they really have to send all the dang loonies here? LOL! I'm referring to Aiden and Chase for example. Then again I'm here so says a lot already! (winks)

Last edited:
I forgot to mention Claire taking pictures of herself. Do people really do that? Pose in those
kind of positions like that. I know they're called "selfies". Maybe they should change that
word to something that goes with vain.

Many of you have summed up most of my thoughts on the show. I'll add how it truly annoyed me to hear the teens talking of dropping out of college after the first day. Obviously none of them are paying for their own education and genius Joey taking physics in his first semester? What happened to general studies? Oh, wait, this is how Salem students get fast tracked to an advanced degree, lol.

I don't like the path Claire is headed down either. This is also a rather sudden behavior turn around for her. I don't hate it since it gives the actress some well deserved air time but it's odd at the same time. I think it's pretty inevitable something will happen to her.

Once again Mama Hope is worried about Ciara but Grandma Hope could care less about Ciara's friend Claire. She should be worried about both girls.

I was glad to see JJ interacting with Hope and Rafe at the cop shop. And yes I too was glad to see Hope and Rafe somewhat backburnered the last couple weeks.

I'm in the minority but I liked the teen chat. They seem to function best in the group together and with their parents. I also liked that Chase mentioned how he was missing out on his first day of college.

Team Clyde all the way

Back