Days of Our Lives - Thu., Sep 29, 2016

I don't understand why nobody is allowed to have a TV anymore. It would make way more sense for a crappy old TV to be in the Evil Lair than for Orpheus to suddenly have a brand new iPad with 4G or whatever. Plus, did he really just use an IPAD to hack into a live press conference?

I have to admit, I was getting worried that Aiden was going to get killed. I mean, I want him to stay alive, not because I like his character, but I dislike Rafe and Hope so much and desperately want them to get some kind of karma for Stefano's murder generally. And Rafe's neanderthal act is so bad, I dislike it immensely, which makes me Team Aiden in this battle. I doubt that's what the writers were hoping for though. Not that Abe getting shot is better, but at least it's a main character and not "unnamed photographer and model."

Edited to add, I forgot to say I cheered when Abe blasted Hope and Rafe for the cops being useless right at the beginning. Abe said what we always say about the Salem PD!

As much as I like the actor, and felt that the character of Aiden had been tossed into the garbage can last year.....& was so glad he was brought back, using the doppleganger as the excuse as to why he was not dead....Aiden is even more of a bad person now than he was before.
So...definitely not on his side, team, or whatever you want to call it. He crossed the line long ago, and continues to put that line further behind him. Currently, he & Andre are both the same. Make insinuations that really are threats, manipulating situations to their own advantage, pretending one thing, while the intention is something else, and that something else is NOT GOOD, for anyone except themselves.

I think Stefano deserved to die, I think he was already going to, was ill, so goaded Hope into shooting him, his last piece of mischief, which is why he laughed.

The bad thing, to me......was the coverup.

But Josh Griffith (ex-headwriter) just made it too easy for Andre to get suspicious of Stefano's absence, and begin snooping. That was just too over the top. And then, Andre did break into Hope's house, and steal that gun. Just tooooo convenient & easy.

The thing is, she told Roman, he did nothing, kept the secret. However the new writers "fix" this, gonna be interesting, for sure.

I agree this would "fix" it. But, the fact remains that unless we get another doppleganger, Stefano was dead, wrapped up, and put in the bldg. about to be blown up, where Andre' found him.....or at least his hand with the ring still on it. Andre took off the ring...bldg went kaboom. Andre could have been in on a lookalike.......but the only other way to fix this would be for Aiden to meet his maker, Rafe or Hope getting his phone and destroying it. Hey Clyde.....your next task is..........

That would be the easiest way to fix it, and as loathe as I would be to use it, it would be my first choice, as well. Have Stefano revealed to be alive, he takes back DiMera from Chad, then dies of kidney failure (or one of his other many, many diseases) after a day or two. Not much time commitment for the actor, Hope is off the hook (it was a mechanical dummy or something), let's move on. (And we don't need to grieve him again, either!)

Back