Days of Our Lives - Thu., Sept 21, 2017

I can totally understand Abby wanting to wait until their wedding night to sleep together again. Did not like how Chad kept trying to get her in bed.

I didn't like that, either. Abby had already said no, then had to explain her choice.

When Eli was talking about a job, I kept thinking Black Patch.

That would be fitting. Salem will need more private investigators, since the police rarely solve a crime, lol.

I loved Justin's line to Abby about the annulment "Just in time for the wedding."

I wondered why Abby and Chad would set a date and plan an elaborate wedding before her marriage was annulled. Only in Salem, lol.

Abby mentioned Thomas was on a playdate. Maybe Thomas and Tate were sharing a playdate with their nannies (since their parents were not around to take them).

Then, Chad and Abby sat around twiddling their thumbs and wondering what to do with their free time. Hummm, maybe spend it with your kid? Oh, wait, Chad was counting on getting Abby in the sack.

nothing wrong with a beard, or mustache...they are great. Scruff means unkempt...just rolled out of bed, too lazy to shave. To me, grow the beard, short, long, keep it trimmed & neat...Fab.

Back