Days of Our Lives, Thu., Sept 24, 2015

This may be totally wacky, but here's what I think.

Clyde killed Serena. He was there for the whole exchange with Chad, saw the opportunity to kill her and frame Chad. I think Ben was in bed with Abby during that murder so he couldn't have killed her. I then think Ben witnessed the Paige and Chad exchange in the square and killed her to further implicate Chad. He has been in the DiMera garden often lately while stalking Abby so could have easily gotten some flower petals from there.

And I think Clyde is the one that attacked Marlena. Do you remember when Chad and Abby came to her office they mentioned being followed and I think they assumed it was the police. But I think it's Clyde's men and he figured out that Chad was getting help from Marlena.

So I think they have each killed but neither knows about the other one. Does that make sense? Now what I can't figure out is who do they think did the other killings? Who does Clyde think killed Paige, if it wasn't him?

For scenes like that, they do not use the actual actors. The person dressed in black was either a stunt person or a random extra. So you can't use the physical characteristics in that scene to determine anything.

I watched again and was totally wrong! The killer had on gloves, it was Marlena's hand I saw, sorry about that :( I still want it to be Clyde but will settle for Ben, just want them both gone. Creepy but good loving the mystery of it all.

I'm thinking Clyde found out there had been some murders in Florida when Ben lived there (when Clyde intervened to keep Ben from being investigated further) and now Clyde is covering for Ben, maybe by planting some evidence, the running, etc. Also, when Marlena thought she saw the murderer enter her hospital room, she saw someone with black gloves and a mask. We know Chad wasn't wearing those, so she saw his face. I hope she remembers the attacker was disguised.

I suspect the same ties because (going with the theory above) Ben copied the Serena killing, to further frame Chad, the main Serena killer suspect. Why Clyde used the red tie, who knows?

Because it gave a clue to the Police Dept. When Rafe looked up at the board after Eve left his office, and he looked directly at the words "RED NECKtie"!!! And who is more of a Red Neck than Clyde?? (other than Jeremiah?)

Wow, excellent week so far. Thanks for the summaries. Love "binge-reading" them here, lol.

I'm really glad that Eduardo is in town. Love his interactions with Rafe and Eve, and also really enjoyed all the acting this week, especially theirs. Eve & Kate should've happened long ago. I hope it continues. As for Kate & Eduardo, predictable and not too bad I guess, even though she slept with his son.

I'm enjoying the business storyline with Basic Black. Gives Nicole more room to talk smack to Kate and do it without being yelled at. Also love that Theresa's becoming more human. I'm also glad that Jennifer, John, and the other vets are back to being themselves and have good storylines, including the Caroline thing and Steve finally going out to save Bo. Still don't like Justin, though.

I knew that Ben was either the killer or somehow involved. I'm guessing that he and Clyde are working together. deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot even begin to wrap my head around. The sick, twisted, insidious way of thinking it must have taken for Ben to concoct something like this. He kills two women and for what? Because he's jealous and then he pins it on Chad? The lengths he is willing to go are just diabolical. Abby, get out now while you still can. You cannot raise a baby with, let alone, marry a sociopath.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad John got there right away to be there for Marlena too. It's funny because the SOD article made it sound like John was out of town or something and that it was Roman there instead. I don't know, it's weird.

I was expecting Roman too. The spoilers seem to be a bit off on timing or they are being misfed.

Today was a very focused episode in terms of characters and storyline. I think we saw less than 10 characters.

I was expecting Jen to take out some hand sanitizer after Clyde left. She looked fantastic too. I could feel her fear in those scenes.

I'm also in the camp of thinking there will be a twist in the killer reveal. I like the idea of Clyde hypnotizing Ben or maybe drugging him. Something is just off with Ben and I don't think it's a case of him having pent up anger all this time. Though part of me also wonders if Ben will end up killing Clyde.

Jason, I'm with you on the destruction of the Tomlin/Whitesell characters. It's unnecessary and I don't like it. Some were warranted but most were not.

Enjoyed the final Ben scene where it switched from the apartment to the pier.

I did like Chad and Abby's conversation and how he kept telling her that he loved her. Justin was being his usual intractable self. Rafe is still trying to give Chad the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he is so sure Chad attacked Marlena. From what he said to Justin and by the way, Justin when you did have Chad in custody you couldn't make it stick even the judge told you didn't have enough of a case.

Back