Days of our Lives, Thur., December 18, 2014

I had a thought - what if Serena was somehow responsible for developing/helping to develop/whatever the drug that Chyka gave Kristen to use on Eric? Obviously not for that intended purpose - I just don't know what she's hiding, or why she's pretending she doesn't know who Nicole is.

Great idea Jason. It is kind of hard to believe that Serena wouldn't know who Nicole is, especially if she is a tv personality. Plus Eric was with Nicole BEFORE Africa as well. And I think Serena has been a little bit over the top already with the way she is so quick to blame Nicole for things in front of Eric. She didn't come to Salem clueless.

There were definite sparks between Eric and Eve, in my opinion. It looked like one of those hate turning to love things in the making but then the writers suddenly decided Eve was better off taking JJ to bed.

I think it was just filler. Plus they are step-cousins which I realize means nothing in Salem but in this case it would be another cougar relationship. Glad it didn't work out.

Could we be having a repeat story line? THE HORRORS! A recycled story of Stefano wanting to put DiMera "seed" in an enemy????

I believe Victor let Clyde walk out because Victor studies people and if Clyde thinks he has the upper hand, he may let something drop and Victor will be able to use that.

I don't what is worse, what Eve is doing to keep Paige in LA or that Paige will believe the story
Shane is sick and she has to stay?

My vote is for the latter being worse! :)

It also seemed clear that Rafe's main motivation was not upholding law and order, but nailing the guy who's sleeping with his ex-girl friend.

In most jurisdictions, Rafe would be asked to recuse himself from the Chad investigation.

Chad or Stefano can accuse Rafe of whatever they want...whether true or not. John was injured, lay in a coma for weeks and weeks, but no one arrested the very drunk Brady, who was fingered for it. Even if Theresa was insisting it was self defense, there should have been a court appearance or something. Nope, she got away with it, just as she did when she O.D.'d, stole money from the hospital, from Vargas, etc.

Chad likes to poke at Rafe, thus the comment about sleeping with Jordan last night. Obviously, Rafe did not even know that, AND it had not happened yet when Rafe got the search warrant.

Wow!! The Daniel & Nicole thing was great!! And I'm loving Victor and Rafe tag-teaming to get rid of Clyde (even though I'm glad he's on canvas). Also great that we finally get confirmation about Clyde selling drugs. It was obvious, but still.

The Chad thing, and Jordan-Kate arguing, does nothing for me.

Back