Days of Our Lives - Thur., Jan 8, 2015

I really enjoyed the Nicole and Daniel scenes today. Not a fan of Brady and Melanie as a couple, I like them as friends.

I am hoping that Rafe and Victor do work together. Also nice seeing Rafe and Lucas having a conversation about the kids, since the kids were a big part of Rafe's life.

Felt so bad for Theresa today.

Interesting show today.

Jason, thanks for doing the summary and mentioning about the Cherry Ames
series. Not in my library. The book titles I found via Google look interesting.

One of the walls of the new club set reminded of the loft sets we used to see.
Will we have more romance when the club opens?

I thought it was funny Brady and Mel made a date to talk about making a date.

There are no words I can say on how I feel about Will and what he did. So upsetting.

Will Daniel and Nicole work? What's going to happen next with Lucas and Adrienne?

I almost cried when Theresa did.Will Melanie try to be nice to her tomorrow?

Jason, thank you for suffering through this abominable Snoozefest.

I only watched the Rafe, Lucas, Victor scenes and the Serena/Eric/Brady scenes. I think Serena will likely end up with Brady at some point.

Nicole and Daniel: I don't care! No chemistry and seems very forced to me. And I was fast forwarding the scenes and I could still tell that Nicole was begging his forgiveness. Why?!? But I do agree the love scene so far was done very tastefully.

I can't figure out the new set either but I would also prefer to see Chez Rouge or better yet, Hope's house!

I love Victor being on the front burner and involved with everyone else. More please! And I love anything Rafe or Lucas.

Am I the only one bothered by Jeannie T wearing a white bra under that see through gray dress? She should be wearing a nude colored bra and she should be wearing a bra and a camisole underneath that thing.

I have no words for Will and Paul.

You're right cryin. Not only is he not in a rush to go, he failed twice to explain that he's married. I'm reasonably sure that Sonny is the farthest thing from his mind. He's only thinking about his alleged "career."

I really, really, really want Sonny to find them and cut Will out of his life. (At least initially.) But with Days, it will drag on until August. :(

I wish there was some evidence that Will has a mind. The way this story has been written, it's hard to imagine that anything matters to him. Certainly not his husband, his daughter, the mother of his child or even the rest of his family. His career? Well, that's an open question at this point too. The only thing that seems to matter to Will is ... ???

I wish there was some evidence that Will has a mind. The way this story has been written, it's hard to imagine that anything matters to him. Certainly not his husband, his daughter, the mother of his child or even the rest of his family. His career? Well, that's an open question at this point too. The only thing that seems to matter to Will is ... ???

The only thing that matters to Will is Will. Like mother, like son. Sad. :drunk:

I think Melanie will see Theresa with the rattle and it will bring back memories of Melanie's miscarriage. Maybe Theresa will share the fact that she thought she was pregnant and they can bond over that.

I thought Melanie already knew that since Brady seems to have told her.

The only thing that would make me remotely interested in the Will/Sonny/Paul storyline would be Will losing custody of Arianna to Rafe. At least for a while. That would be a great storyline to see so it probably won't happen.

I can actually see Melanie bonding with Theresa over the pregnancy. Melanie will probably see Theresa wasn't lying and she was serious when she was pregnant (even though she doesn't remember her baby was stolen). I definitely see Kristen returning to town having both Melanie and Theresa kidnapped by DiMera goons and the two will have to help each other get out of that pickle.

JS, re Adrienne's blue dress, what is that style called? They are all over"Maury," and "Steve Wilkos."

Great job, Jason. Thank you. I really liked Nicole's dress, thought she looked really beautiful, and ...yes, sad, as well. Too weird when Dan led her to the bedroom, then suddenly had his shirt off, belt undone on his pants, but she was still fully dressed, not even the zipper on the back of the dress pulled down part way. LOL
It is really too bad that Brady is being pulled into the sinkhole of babbling nonsense that constantly emanates from Melanie
I would guess the best place for Eric really....is to return to the priesthood.

As to Will..That is just too sad for words, and the worse thing is......like his mother, he will never really feel he was wrong in anything he has done.

I would guess the best place for Eric really....is to return to the priesthood.

Except that, to me, a priest is supposed to be compassionate, forgiving and understanding. Eric is neither of those, no matter how much other characters try to convince us he is. Just look at how he treats Nicole. So I think the only place to be for Eric now is off the show.

LOL....@writer. Yes, a priest is supposed to be all those things, but all do not necessarily have those traits. But perhaps Eric should go back to that monastery, get counseling from the Brother there, and maybe even join that order of monks.

Back