Days of Our Lives - Thur., Jan 8, 2015

Good grief! All the heavy breathing and smacking noises, I had to mute the show during Will scenes, and my eyes almost got stuck in a permanent eye roll!! Another note, I love Melanie/Brady pairing! And Nicole and Dan! So there was some good stuff going on. Theresa reminds me of a young Julie, big soulful eyes. I remember I used to Love/Hate Julie, feeling the same way about Theresa. Good to see where Rafe might go, I love the fact that Victor takes care of his friends and family:)

th
th

The picture on the left is Julie; on the right, is obviously Theresa. There is something about Theresa that does put one in mind of a young Julie.

JS, re Adrienne's blue dress, what is that style called? They are all over"Maury," and "Steve Wilkos."

After extensive (LOL) research, I have discovered that they are called "Fitted and Flared" dresses. I suspect that they are lent, or given out, to "Maury," and "Steve" guests. I think they go through a lot of shirts, too. :)

I've never seen anyone on Maury, Springer or any of those other types of shows wearing a dress like Adrienne's. Usually the women are dressed like hookers on a street corner or white trash girls going to a nightclub. Adrienne's dress was conservative and ladylike, two things that AREN'T seen on those shows. And, that style of dress has been a classic style for decades. I've owned a number of them over the years.

I've never seen anyone on Maury, Springer or any of those other types of shows wearing dress like Adrienne's. Usually the women are dressed like hookers on a street corner or white trash girls going to a nightclub.

:clap::clap::clap:
Not to be mean or anything, but a lot of the time when I watch Maury, I wonder to myself..."How did he/she EVER get someone in bed/get a spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend?"

Back