Days of Our Lives - Thurs., 8/20/15

Hope surely doesn't need Ciara getting any ideas about having a man in her bed (without marriage)!! AHEM!!! :sarcasm: deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

So far, the children, while fine with their parents' relationship, have not seen them sharing a bed at all. In fact, even now, Hope has noted that both Ciara & Chase are at sleepovers, so they would have the place to themselves.

And, just an aside about the number of scenes, which has been great. We have noted how terrible the editing has been in the past, how choppy the scenes, how characters wore the same clothes for 3-4 or 5 days. I think credit for this newer and better looking, more viewable show goes to Albert Alarr....the new exec producer, who is very hands on.

It will be tit for tat if Hope takes Aiden to Bo's bed.

No it really wouldn't be. Bo has been gone for over 2 years and they are divorced. It's Hope's house and Hope's bed. Hope stated she wants to move on with Aiden and is tired of hiding in hotels. They are mature adults and shouldn't have to be in hotels.

Bo brought Carly into his marital bed while he was still married and while Hope was very much a part of his daily life.

Not tit for tat at all.

I agree, really good episode. Loved the zingers between Clyde and Rafe, the sweet talk between John and Marlena, and the Hope & Aiden scenes towards the end. This new writing is really working!!!

I enjoyed this episode too. It really is surprising how much difference there is in the entire approach. The only thing that bothered me was watching Hope and Aiden have a long heart-to-heart talk and kissing, while he had blood all over his face--even on his lips! It was hard for me to pay attention to what anybody was saying, because of that distraction. My first instinct would have been to clean up his face and then talk, kiss, etc.

Back