Days of Our Lives- Thurs./Fri.,July 17-18, 2014

Watched the show, and daysdg did a fabulous job of writing up what happened. So, let me just add a couple of things. When Kate is talking of having "moved in" to DiMansion, she laughs that only two of her trunks got delivered so far. Sami retorts "oh, just the pointed hats and broomsticks". LOL
Then, when Kate was talking to Rafe about their bed romp together, and they have to keep it quiet, she did not say that "loudly" or "louder" in my opinion. The door was open, Sami was listening, I think Kate knew it. Then Sami calls to GILDA to keep an eye on Sydney.
Honestly, I am cracking up. First Lucy over at Kmansion, now Gilda at DiMansion. Glad there are other servants.

Clyde is truly a creep, and I already have a feeling he may not be long for this world. He claims to have people watching both Jordan & Ben constantly, their every move. And someone back home is watching over the business, cuz he plans on staying a while. Loved how Ben stood up to him.

His threat to have them arrested for stealing his money, and transporting a minor over state lines is an empty one. Because they obviously have a good reason, one that would stand up in court, and possibly could put him behind bars. But right now, they are in Salem, and everything happened back in the Ozarks in Missouri, so unless there are warrants out for Jordan & Ben (Tammy Sue & Ollie) there is not much to be done.
And then, that money was stolen years ago, and he made no complaint at the time.

Will seems very disappointed in his mother's actions, but glad he told off EJ. And loved Lucas talking about getting ALL the kids out of the house, not to worry about them.
Good show over all.

I found the way Clyde talked to Jordan creepy, too. Almost like she was an old girlfriend. I don't know the law and statutes of limitation on kidnapping/stealing, especially when the victim of kidnapping is now an adult, but if Ben wants to stay with his kidnapper, then what could Clyde do? I gather it's been a long time.

Salem delusions were on display today. Quite delusional was, who else, EJ, when he told Will that he would win back Sami. What's truly remarkable about EJ's delusional state is that his first priority after getting out on bail will be to win back Samantha Gene rather than battling the tax evasion charges that could make him a fourth in prison bridge games along with Dr. Baker, Vargas, and Gus. Equally delusional is creepy Clyde who thinks the can regain his hold over "Tammy Sue" and "Ollie." Based on the expression on Ben's face, he's not that far from wringing Clyde's neck like he was a chicken. And when Rafe eventually finds out what's going on, the bearded wonder will have Rafe, another large muscular guy on his case, one who just might give him the same treatment he handed out to EJ in the famous one-sided Town Square brawl. Finally, there are the eternal enemies, Sami and Kate, who appear to think that they can stick together long enough to ruin EJ and Stefano. Sure, they both loathe the DiMera men, but stunts like Kate asking Sami to get involved in her doomed plot against Jordan show that there are cracks in their alliance that could split wide open when conditions are right.

[Clyde's] threat to have them arrested for stealing his money, and transporting a minor over state lines is an empty one. Because they obviously have a good reason, one that would stand up in court, and possibly could put him behind bars. But right now, they are in Salem, and everything happened back in the Ozarks in Missouri, so unless there are warrants out for Jordan & Ben (Tammy Sue & Ollie) there is not much to be done. And then, that money was stolen years ago, and he made no complaint at the time.
Very true, but Salemites have proved to be very susceptible to empty threats of legal action, most notably Will who was frightened of EJ's threats to expose him as the wedding shooter and Lucas and Will who were intimidated when Nick threatened to give the authorities his illegally-obtained recording. Perhaps, Aiden ought to give a seminar at the Salem Inn on evidence law and criminal procedure law so that the next time some creep makes empty threats about notifying the police, whoever is being threatened will laugh in his/her face.

Clyde is just like Stefano, EJ and Kate; they manipulate their victims until they are scared to death and can't think straight! Jordan may be ticked with Rafe when she finds out about him and Kate again, but it won't stop Rafe from saving his lady Jordan and her brother! I hope Clyde/Kate do get together, they deserve each other, they both are pathetic!
In a way, I envy junior, because in his world there are no problems, he thinks that Sami will run across HTS jump into his arms, and he carries her off into the sunset, all is forgotten! FINALLY family and friends are again loathing junior and seeing him for what he is, a low life bottom feeding pond scum! And Kate is a close second! I laughed when Rafe told Sami "he almost felt sorry for junior".

DaysD thanks for the great summary.

I laughed too when Rafe said that about feeling sorry for EJ.

I enjoyed Sami's line to Kate about bringing "pointy hats and brooms".

I wonder if we'll see more of Harold with the ladies in the mansion.
He was busy bringing them drinks and food.

A lot of interesting conversations today. Sonny apologized to Will
about his mom being on her "high horse"

I'm glad Clyde is Tammy Sue's and Ollie's stepdad. I hope it won't
be too much longer before Tammy Sue tells Rafe what is going on.

I'm wondering if EJ is living in a dream world because he's so
positive he'll get Samantha back.

Abby had a good line to EJ "you and Sami deserve each other" LOL

I'm really annoyed that Stefano is not on. I think his painting got more air time today than John Black did on Wednesday.

Didn't Kate still have the black dress and floral blazer on at the end of Wednesday's episode? Then today she had on the leather leggings and tunic. :confused:

I think Lucas goofed because he told Will "your little brother and sister".

I don't think Clyde is a long term character either. He is the 3rd quarter version of Liam.

I really want Sami and Rafe to have a tryst.

I would love it if Harold was a spy for Stefano, KathyLu. Kate and Sami should watch what they say in front of him.

I wanted Lucas to confront Sami with her latest shenanigans :( . A few days in Salem time could mean a few weeks. Sami might cause a lot of havoc during that time.

My favorite line today was Kate when she said "It's not like you kept it a secret, Sami. Really, I'm surprised you haven't got on the bull horn yet".

If it's true that the actor has drastically cut his work load, ol' Stefano may just disappear altogether. I HOPE! The way I see it, the ol' coot wore out his welcome after coming back from the deadly fall off the catwalk. Besides that, he has become more of a cartoon character than a dyed-in-the-wool villain.

Back