Days of Our Lives - Thurs., July 10, 2014

2. JJ's comment to Jen in the park about doing her yoga and then he did a namaste pose!
I loved that! I wonder if it was improvised? At any rate, I laughed out loud at it, it was just so funnily cute!!

As I said yesterday, I think this is a bit over the top. All this for cheating after everything else he has done?
I too am disappointed that nothing else was mentioned- hinted but not mentioned. I think these writers have done the "forgiven" card and moved on. I don't agree but it's what we've got. :(

I loved that! I wonder if it was improvised? At any rate, I laughed out loud at it, it was just so funnily cute!!

I just tweeted Casey Moss(JJ) and Melissa Reeves(Jen) and asked. Let's see if they respond. :) The funny part about it was aside from JJ's face, the whole comment went right over Jen's head.

I completely agree about Abigail and EJ being drawn together again except I wouldn't consider EJ forbidden fruit.

That gold curtain was such a joke - really? Theresa looked nice and that ring!! Oh boy, what will the reactions be to this back in Salem? Grandad not approving!

Hope and Aiden - so good! I noticed Hope did her little eyebrow thing at the end!!!

EJ really looked like he pooped his pants when Sami gave it to him. I said in another thread, kudos to the actor, it looked like true fear.

I wish people would just leave Daniel alone about Jennifer, geez let him have a few days to think about stuff.

Count me in as one who can't believe that all this is because EJ cheated on Sami....after so many other things AND Sami cheated on her hubby with EJ.

Sami probably felt like a gut punch was delivered over and over. Everyone kept telling her being with EJ was a mistake, and she went on and on about "he's changed", and the "he's father to 2 of my children" mantras. Especially the "he's changed". So, she put everything else behind her, fresh start, all that malarky. She put her faith in his statements, and was proved wrong, big time. Her ego got deflated, the rug was pulled out from under her, and she fell off of her CLoud 9 with a big thump.
And when she confronted him, he lied again (was just the one time, Samantha), but she knew better. I think that despite all her "putting it all behind her", she is getting back at him for a lot. She had to bide her time, in order to be in a place where it would work, probably ate at her when she wanted to spit in his face. LOL

I thought Sami found out after Nick was killed, but now I’m wondering if she has known longer. I think Sami’s revenge is about more than just EJ’s cheating. Sami agreed to a clean slate, them putting the past behind them, and moving forward, and EJ destroys her life again. EJ has done this to Sami and Nicole over and over again because it is who he is.

Abusers don’t change their behavior, they just find new victims. If Corday and the writers try to wipe away the last several months, and put Sami back with EJ, then they are dumber than I thought. Sami needs to destroy EJ once and for all, or he will ruin her life again the first chance he gets.

I want to see Rafe, Lucas, and Will’s reactions to all of this.

edited to enlarge font.....JS

I completely agree about Abigail and EJ being drawn together again except I wouldn't consider EJ forbidden fruit.

But wasn't EJ 'engaged' to Sami when he had sex with Abigail?...sure separate beds at the time...but I'd say he was 'spoken for' as far as Abby was concerned..hence 'forbidden fruit'.

movie-popcorn.jpg
I have popcorn ready! For when the guys find out. :love:

But wasn't EJ 'engaged' to Sami when he had sex with Abigail?...sure separate beds at the time...but I'd say he was 'spoken for' as far as Abby was concerned..hence 'forbidden fruit'.

I was referring to a comment about the future, not the past

Loved the show, thanks for the write-up. As much as I love Victor, he has been reduced to giving Daniel advice about Jennifer...??? Count me out!!

Yawn. Unless Eve is with Daniel, do not care about her.
The Sami scenes really made this episode delicious. EJ was pathetic throwing his tantrum and crying like a baby, but I already knew he was pathetic. He looked crazed in that scene. The end of the show was fantastic with the photo of the EJ and Abby cabin kiss.
Ben being honest to Abby makes more sense, as he has not been in Salem for as long as Jordan and also has not been "with" Abby yet, not really at least. Better than Jordan lying to Rafe for almost a year while they romp and publicly make out.
Loving the Hope and Aiden storyline, both looked great!

OK, Bev telling JJ she did what she did because she cares about him, and Paige choosing her mom over him...too much copying of Marybeth. Is Days really going to recycle stories THAT quickly? :rotfl:

Paige propping her mom to Dan and all that...boring.

Depends on when Sami found out about EJ and Abby having sex. She may have innocently asked Abby to teach her about art, not yet knowing about the cabin hanky-panky.
Yep, she mentioned something recently to the effect of having been taking those lessons before she knew Abby had sex with EJ.

Also forgot to say how much I loved Sami's one liners today. But the Eve music when Paige talked to Daniel is horrifying. Maggie a quiet lady? :rotfl: and didn't care at all for Brady and Theresa. At least we didn't have to see the wedding.

Just a quick THANK YOU for the recap. I was catching the show on you tube because nbc's feed was screwy and it didn't have the last scene with Theresa, Brady and the rings.

Back