Days of Our Lives - Thurs. July 3, 2014

I laughed alot today...super episode...kudos to the dialogue writers...and I've noticed that most of the really funny, stand-out episodes are penned by RIchard & Caroline Culliton (husband & wife?)

Welcome to the Board, robinob.. You will enjoy being part of this wonderful family, good people from all parts of the country.
and don't forget Canada! :wink:

I did a "what the...." when I saw Sami's after outfit. Who wears leather high boots in Summer? LOL

Overall, a good episode! Love that Rafe is now involved in something.

Heather is right, Abby so far has not been annoying, let's keep her that way!

As soon as Jennifer told Maggie not to say anything, especially to Victor and Daniel - I knew right away they will find out!

Did you notice the rubber glove apparently tore when it came in contact with the wedding ring? Must have been some cheap rubber gloves. I guess with the "one take rule", they just went with it.

Surgical gloves or whatever they were, aren't that thick. Those weren't cleaning gloves. It made it look realistic to me that a ring full of diamonds tore a hole. That's why medical professionals aren't allowed to wear anything more than a plain band. I thought it was funny!

Thanks for the summary. Sami's outfit was terrible, but still better than Jennifer's Gumby outfit a few episodes prior. She's lucky Daniel didn't see her surgical gloves-might have turned him on!

Love Harold's one liner and Rafe's taunting of EJ, who we now know is more of an idiot than ever! I love conniving Sami!

The Moulin Rouge thing was funny. The graduation was hilarious and good but I can't stand Maggie right now. It's a good thing Abigail is far less annoying.

Rafe going down to lockup to make fun of EJ :rotfl::rotfl: I wish he'd taken a picture of EJ with his cell phone. :rotfl:
I loved that scene! And I thought the exact same thing. Pictures Rafe! It's not everyday we get to see lil' Elvis behind bars!

I laughed alot today...super episode...kudos to the dialogue writers...and I've noticed that most of the really funny, stand-out episodes are penned by RIchard & Caroline Culliton (husband & wife?)

and don't forget Canada! :wink:
And Japan!

Welcome robinob!

Back