Days of Our Lives - Thurs., June 15, 2017

A lot of viewers are not happy with Rafe being paired up with Hope (note both have been mostly seen with others of late) or Gabi going after Chad, etc. Jason might just mean those two may not be well liked in some places, but they both DO have their fans.

or Gabi going after Chad

Again, no offense, but I don't see how Gabi is the one going after Chad. The way it is written right now, both Gabi and Chad are going after each other. And count me amongst those who are for this pairing. Or at least, I don't mind it. Unfortunately, Abigail and Chad have been ruined. Mostly because of Abigail. She's turned into a princess who loves to wallow in self pity, doubled with a complete selfish idiot, all the while trying to pass for this selfless poor victim of a woman willing to give up her happiness for the sake of others. Oh, please. :rolleyes:

Gabi has always lusted after Chad...She pretended to be stalked by someone, so Chad would have her stay in his place with him & Melanie, paid the guy to stalk her, knew he kidnapped Melanie, told no one, and it all led eventually to the tunnel explosion. And when Abby ran away from the hospital, Gabi was there with Chad all the time......and then her best friend is said to be dead in a plane crash, Chad is devastated, and Gabi is there ALL THE TIME.

Yep, When Chad decided finally he could not stay home and grieve forever, Gabi was right there in front of him. Yep, he felt something, & just remember HE was the one who stopped them from having sex...a couple of times. ...and then Abby returned, and of course she was as stupid as he had been, and Gabi still would not stay away. She could have seen her friend away from the mansion.....Nope. And thus, 3 characters have been unjustly treated by the writers, as along came Dario, with his crush on Abby and a scam to boot.

Gabi went to Greece...why? She was of no use, could be no help, really had nothing to do with Nicole & Brady, but she was there. Why? To be in Chad's vicinity, of course.

I think Chad is being a total jerk, Gabi a total Jezebel, Abby a definite fool, and Dario a nasty Michael Corleon.

Again, all this junk is laid squarely on the head of Ken Corday, who obviously pays no attention to the show, until he is forced to do so. Otherwise he would have taken measure with Higley at the end of two months of READING scripts, and WATCHING the filmed episodes (which he should be doing of course, right after they are filmed.

I agree, TheWriter. Gabi could've gone after Chad many times, but chose not to out of respect for his relationship with her friend.
Chad had more than a relationship with Gabi's friend; he was her husband. Gabi seems to have gone out of her way to run into Chad, all the while talking about how she wanted him to work things out with Abigail. Chad had as much to do with it as Gabi did, though. He couldn't seem to stay out of her orbit even though he said his love and loyalty were with Abigail. This whole plot was sloppily written.

I agree that the writers are ultimately to blame, and that at times Gabi and Chad have acted foolishly. But I still lay the blame at Abigail's feet. She didn't even come back to her family of her own volition--she was discovered! She just likes to play the martyr, and takes after her mother in that regard.

KL.....Yep....agree with every word. Abigail brought the marriage troubles on all by herself, But Gabi refused to stay away as they attempted to get back on track.

NikkiFan....Could not agree more about Billy Flynn (Chad), who seems to have lost the "feel" for the character of Chad.

Back