Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Mar. 20, 2014

Funny how nobody ever uses the bathroom but suddenly 2 people have to use it at once in the same house?

Bad editing again with Jen's last scene in the hospital and then immediately being in Daniel's apartment. Something is going on--there have been several noticeable errors like this over the last couple weeks. Very sloppy.

Good point about the bathroom. We hardly see them until it's necessary for
a scene

I laughed when I saw how fast Jen got to Daniel's. She must have flown :)

Kudos to Aiden for telling Hope they would not be working together, again... ever! He is owed an apology, in my humble opinion. :clap::clap:

Folks drink from the bottle/can when they aren't confident the glasses/ice cubes are clean. :)

I have to say I am happy enough that there isn't a bigger focus on bathrooms. And I would not ask to use the bathroom at the home of people I only know casually. It would have to be an extreme emergency, but in a city there are always other places nearby. Also, I would not be comfortable with someone I hardly know asking to use my bathroom. It fit with the overall creepiness of Liam though.

Sorry, I'm not finding anything that draws me to Aiden yet. I still think he is arrogant and rude.

Back