Days of Our Lives - Thurs., May 12, 2016

RS, et. al., in all fairness, I thought the brief Summer/Vic scene was kind of nice. Don't think she is Maggie's daughter, but wishes she was, and not primarily for money. I think she could be a real danger to Deimos.

It was refreshing to see Victor in not-too-casual clothes! Could jeans be next? :)

Note to Marlena: HazMat suits and high heels are not a safe mix! :eek:

I'm very concerned that Simone may have improper designs re Joe! Not quite sure what "pulling his own weight" may entail. :eek: Hie thee to LA, Steve!

Nicole got a little carried away by Deimos' piano work! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can a fevered person detect a fever in another person?

PLEASE spare Claire from the general teen ruination! She is a real sweetheart.

Obviously the commune operates on a "take whatever you want/need" basis, and by that, it means the public at large. Stores, restaurants, people, etc.

In real life, Vincent Irrizary (Deimos) does play classical piano. I think Nicole was purposely reminding Deimos of Helena's reactions in the past to his piano playing.

Don't trust Summer, or anything she says. I saw & heard how she played Brady, oh, so sincerely, was so scared, etc. She purposely conned him, and the idiot fell for it, which shows how good she is at it.

I got the heebie jeebies when it came to Aunt Simone. That hostel looks like some sort of drug den or a place to brainwash impressionable youth into some sort of cult. That's the feeling I got definitely something shady or very illegal. Aunt Simone didn't seem of sound mind either like sober in my opinion it was almost like she was on drugs or brainwashed. That's my impression but regardless I am enjoying this.

Thanks for the summary. A good show. The Joey & Jade storyline is far more interesting than the drama of the other teens. I hope we get to see more on the backstory of Jade. She'd be a far more interesting central character for the show than, say, Summer or Fynn. I do think the best way of getting Kayla & Patch together would be them going to get their son back. Unfortunately, this virus has to happen now, rather than later (or earlier, for that matter), so that probably won't happen and instead we'll be "treated" to Fynn bonding with Kayla.

Summer is useless. I can't believe they cut out scenes of our beloved Lucas for the likes of this LA gold digger/con artist. Boo. Furthermore, why hasn't anyone truly had a good talk with Jennifer, or held an intervention, if they all know she's popping pills? I just don't get it. And does Abigail know the truth?

Nicole & Deimos=:sick:

And I'll echo what JasonD has said a few times now (at least I think it was him)--Kate needs to leave town.

Summer is useless. I can't believe they cut out scenes of our beloved Lucas for the likes of this LA gold digger/con artist. Boo.
I'd like to know why Anne Milbauer and Jeannie T had to find Summer on "PalPage" to uncover her true identity. What happened to Victor's guy running a full background check on her??

Back