Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Oct. 30, 2014

I'm going to pretend this is the picture Eric gave to Sami:

ericsamijmwed86.gif

This was taken at Roman (John) and Marlena's wedding. The twinners are sitting with Grandpa Shawn and Grandma Caroline with Calliope and singer Marilyn McCoo behind them.
And before he gave her that picture, he FedExed (express mail!) a memory disc containing this nice gem:

With the note: "Just trying to keep these memories alive, sis! For your movie, of course."

Kathylu~ I do agree Theresa is pregnant with Brady's baby.

the way she walked out of her apartment bathroom and marched straight to John's hospital bed with a "cat that caught the canary" look on her face. She was glowing with the "I know something and it will help me". I do think she would have told John too today if Brady had not interrupted the conversation. John would not put the mother of his grandchild in jail.

I could buy into Jordan sleeping with Brady

Me too. I think they'd make a nice couple.

My thoughts on the episode: I also wish Sami would've encouraged Eric to forgive Nicole. I did like her goodbye scenes today. I wish she said goodbye to Brady and John too. That said, I'm really glad she's gone, but I think Kristen and Daniel in bed would've made for a better end to the show.

I can understand Brady being a bit upset that John lied about what happened that night, but he shouldn't be THIS angry! He should understand why John did what he did, and since his dad is alive, they need to hurry and mend fences. I'm glad he knows the truth about Theresa though. She FINALLY told him she loves him-hopefully he won't be back with her.

Kristen and Daniel wasn't as repulsive as I thought, but still wrong:sick:.

Will was very annoying today. But his scenes with Adrienne (nice to see her) and Sonny were mostly filler, it seemed.

Daniel and Kristen: Yeppers as Forrest Gump would say "That's all I have to say about that."

Theresa/Brady/John mess: Just for the fun of it I'm currently writing a "DOOL" inspired fan fiction and Theresa figures into it. I don't want to toot my whole horn but I like the direction I'm going in with the character much more then the direction the show appears to be going in with her. Aw what the heck, "toot, toot." :)

Sami's good-bye: I understand the comments how it seems like the characters are going overboard with the good-byes since Sami is only going to L.A. and not the Moon and is only supposed to be gone for six months. But what I've liked about the scenes is that we see the softer vulnerable side of Sami. In the couple of months I've been watching regularly she's been in full-on attack mode (aside from the time she broke down in Caroline's arms) and I've enjoyed seeing her let her guard down with people you wouldn't expect her to such as Nicole.

At this point, the Sami Brady movie should be called "The Long Goodbye". :rolleyes:
This would also be an appropriate title for the last several episodes. And what a contrast the kind words and expressions of affection associated with Samantha Gene's departure are with the concentrated nastiness exhibited at the Love Doctor's apartment and displayed during the collapse of John's latest idiotic plan to "save" Brady, both which seem about to be culminated with Mr. Clueless walking in on what could be described as "Hate-Boink II." It's almost too bad that prissy Jen Jen read Dr. McScruffy the riot act yesterday. Think of how much more creative her rant would have been if she'd have interrupted the Kristen-Daniel wrestling match.

Back