Days of Our lives - Thurs., Oct. 9, 2014

Seriously though, go back and watch it if you can. That little jerk forward with the "this is my serious face" look and the minor finger pointing EJ did when he asked Clyde "did you really think I wouldn't find out" and Clyde saying "your orders didn't make any damn sense" H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

Sorry for the profanity but the full statement is what makes Clyde's response to EJ so funny to me. He just doesn't care!

Chad is really growing on me. Loved when he reminded Sami that she really started this whole mess with EJ and Stefano with her revenge plan and also his 'leash' comment to her. Then his conversation with Abigail and his comment about what you learn when you actually listen.

If EJ does die and Clyde is responsible, I've said it before, once again it will just prove EJ underestimates people he perceives are beneath him. Their first encounter comes back to mind when EJ assumed Clyde was looking for a job in maintenance. Little did he know this "maintenance" man would probably be standing over his lifeless body a month later.

As much as I dislike Chad, I loved it when he told Abby, "It's amazing what you learn when you actually listen."
I laughed at this too. Think of all the time this would save on this soap if we didn't have people interrupting other people all the time.

(I also wish that someone would give Ken Corday this gem of advice.)
I'm glad they finally got around to having John get to the point already. I am interested in seeing Donovan vs Blake (I refuse to call her Kristen DiMera).

Back