Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Sept. 10, 2015

I am really enjoying the Basic Black stuff. I'd enjoy it more if they were talking real numbers, but I'm okay with imagining it. I liked Kate's dig at John's management, too. LOL

Bad management aside, John should certainly have enough money to look into his past on his own. Those Ancestry.com DNA kits are only about $200. LOLOL

Still find it hard to believe. Frankly I'd like him to go back to being an Alamain. We'll see. There really aren't many families they can connect him to logically, so I'm curious how this will play out.

It would also seem that using ISA resources for personal interest would be...questionable...even in Salem. LOL

Again, really disappointed Eve didn't contact Jeannie T. I also wouldn't mind a Shane/Kim surprise cameo for Paige's funeral.

Overall, I'm underwhelmed by the serial killer story so far. It's not scary or suspenseful and the killings seem rather abrupt. Serena and Paige could have just as easily left town.

Great to see the townhouse, not the penthouse, back. I did not like Brady's line to Marlena about taking his old man back again. That sounds like something you say to a stepmom who has not been in your life very long. Marlena raised Brady as her own and for all intents and purposes is his mother, not his stepmother. His relationship with her should be independent of his relationship with John. There also should have been a Belle mention or better yet pull her up on Skype or conference call for the discussion.

I fast forward any scenes with Daniel and Nicole alone.

LOL Jason, I thought of Daphne having an affair with her brother in law when I was writing that post....which would make him an Alamain for sure. Great minds think alike. Now he has to be Daphne's son, because of the blood match with Tony. So he is out to find his papa.

Unless Papa Alamain did not know, I doubt he is the actual dad, because I just cannot see him letting Lawrence get away with nearly killing his brother, and then Stefano taking him from the boarding school.

Thanks for the summary. I really enjoyed all the Marlena/John/Brady scenes. This is what I've been waiting to see. I'm not the biggest John & Marlena fan---can take or leave them---but at least there's some romance and a sense of family. I like that Brady is finally interacting with them more, especially after years of being on the outs with John, and to a lesser degree, Marlena. I also like the thought of Theresa & Kate teaming up. Will be fun. Wonder why they didn't do this sooner.

Why is Daniel still being rude to Nicole? He's backburnered already; maybe he needs to be more.

Sick and tired of Justin and the way he's acting with Rafe, Chad and now Eve. Just disgusting. Send him back to Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back