Days of Our Lives Thursday 11/6/2014

S

Sparkster

Replay of Paige finding the leather jacket and asking Eve what’s going on here. JJ continues to hide in the bedroom. Eve deflects the question and mopes about not singing again. She just wanted Paige to be proud of her. She flashes to her romp with JJ. Eve finally gets Paige to go out for aspirin. JJ comes out of the bedroom ready to hightail it out of there but Eve stops him. She screams that Paige saw the coat and throws it at him saying what happened here tonight never occurred and to get out of here!

Paige is in the square and thinks she saw that coat before and realizes it was on Daniel. She assumes he was Eve’s secret visitor.

JJ returns home to find Kayla borrowing Jennifer’s computer. (??) She can tell something is bothering JJ and assumes it’s about Paige. He says he blew things sky high tonight and it’s over. She thinks it will all blow over and they can work it out. He tells her that Paige knows the whole truth about Jack/Kayla and he lied to Paige about it and they argued. Kayla tries to reassure him they will work it out and not to give up on Paige. He’s a good guy. She hugs him and leaves. He doesn’t think he’s such a good guy anymore.

Paige returns home. Eve thanks her for being there for her. Paige knows she had someone there tonight and wonders if it’s serious. Eve says it was a horrible mistake and her judgment went right out the window. She was just so upset about the news of her surgery not happening and then did something so stupid. Paige tells her it’s ok and they’ll get through it together. Eve is so thankful to have a daughter like her. She says she needs to go out for some air. Paige then texts JJ that she wants to see him tomorrow and that she was wrong about so many things. JJ is dumbstruck.

At the club Jordan and Abigail discuss Ben punching Chad while the guys are outside. They talk about Ben’s temper. Abby says she knows about what happened with their father. Cue shocked look on Jordan’s face. Abby explains about the abuse Jordan and Ben suffered at the hands of Clyde. Jordan looks uncomfortable. Abby apologizes for bringing up the painful past. Jordan wonders what is going on outside with the guys.

Chad tells Ben about being Abigail’s first lover. They argue about Abigail and the apartment thing. Chad tells him as his boss that his attitude stinks. Ben tells him to fire him then but quit talking about Abigail to him. He sees what Chad is trying to do and it won’t work. He believes the whole apartment thing was a setup.

The guys return inside. Ben sits with Jordan. She warns him about his temper but he insists he’s nothing like Clyde. Meanwhile Chad tells Abby that he and Sonny are opening up a new club on the southside and Ben stands to make some good money if he plays nice but one more blowup and he’s done.

Later Abby and Ben are in the square discussing him looking for another apartment. She tells him about the new club opening up and him making more money…if I’m a good boy, right? He finishes the sentence. He thinks she’s being played by Chad too and she doesn’t even see it. She’s pretty offended by this. He drops EJ’s name and she stops him right there deciding it’s best to walk away before they say something they can’t take back.

Chad and Jordan talk about Ben. She thinks it’s best to steer clear of each other. Him and Ben or the two of us? She assures him she still wants to see him. He apologizes for making things difficult with Ben and says he’s there for her if she ever wants to talk. She flashes back to her conversation with Clyde. She thanks him and then leaves. Outside, she vows to find out the truth.

Replay of Nicole asking Daniel if it’s true about him and Kristen. He says it didn’t go that far and he was in a bad place. She realizes this has to do with Jennifer. She apologizes for going off on him about Kristen. He says he’s got to get out of here. He returns to his apartment and calls himself an idiot. Knock knock. Nicole has followed him home. He tries to get her to leave but no such luck. They talk about what happened with Kristen. He thinks if there was a chance for him and Jennifer he would have never gone anywhere near Kristen. He throws himself a pity party saying he reverted to type and proved Jennifer right. It turns his stomach what he did knowing what Kristen did to Eric and Brady. Nicole asks if she should join the pity party too. Jennifer really did a number on him. Nicole’s no pillar of respectability but who is she to judge him? He thanks her for that. She tells him to get some sleep and everything will be brighter in the morning.

Replay of Kristen calling Brady about leaving town. They exchange words about what happened with Daniel. He’s ready to hang up on her but she tells him she’ll be leaving town carrying a piece of him inside her, the very best part. This leaves Brady very confused. Later Maggie comes home. She can see Brady is upset. She worries he’s been drinking again but he assures her no and suggests they go to a meeting. He fills her in on everything that’s happened (except for the Daniel/Kristen part). She tells him he has a million reasons to hate Kristen. She’s right about that. He tells her about the weird phone call from Kristen earlier. He tells Maggie he is done with Kristen, Theresa, and his dad. He doesn’t ever want to see them again.

Theresa is attacked and chloroformed in the park by two thugs. They carry her out of the park. Theresa wakes up strapped to a gurney in a hospital gown. Mandrake injects her with something. She says she’s pregnant. He tells her he’s aware of that. She passes out again. Later one of the thugs shows up at Kristen’s hotel room saying it’s time. We then see her being wheeled in on a gurney next to Theresa. Mandrake asks if she’s ready. Of course she is. She’s finally getting what was rightfully hers.

I can't believe Kristen said this to Brady: “I’m going to be carrying a part of you inside of me. The very best part.” :sick: No. Non. Nein. Nyet. Seriously, a thunderstorm started almost immediately where I live after Kristen said that. It's a sign. :rolleyes:

It hit me today that Kristen's hotel room looked like the living room of Marlena's townhouse.
Oh wow, you're right. It's not even just the colour scheme, even the structure and double doors are similar. I guess Kristen's hotel room is where I should lay my flowers down in memory for the gone but not forgotten penthouse.

DOCTOR Mandrake :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So is he the new super doc in town seeing as Daniel is down and out this guy doubles as a doctor and a Dimera thug? Oy what a name too.

For someone who hates JJ, Eve sure was emotionally impacted today. I think she is going to end up with a miracle pregnancy. :sick: Especially given the emphasis on keeping it a secret.

Nice to see Kayla again. Heck I could tolerate her with Daniel at this point if it gave her more air time. Give this woman a storyline!

I wish the Kristen storyline had happened 8 weeks ago.

I am interested to see what happens with Ben. He has become 100x more interesting to me in the past 2 days than his entire year on the show.

I need for Eve and Paige to NOT be on tomorrow.

Did no one else see the look Eve had at the end of the scene with JJ leaving? She sure looked like things went exactly as planned to me.

There's nothing new on Days and for the ones who are bugged out about Kristen, I guess they forgot about Victor, Viv and Kate. And for the ones who ewwwed on JJ and Eve, this is DAYS.

The only difference about Danny boy, he didn't operate on Kristen and save her life.

edited to write out word....JS

and for the ones who are bugged out about Kristen, I guess they forgot about Victor, Viv and Kate
Big difference with the situation between Vivian and Kate, and Kristen and Theresa is that in the case of Vivian and Kate, it was just the petri dishes being swapped before implantation.

In this instance (with Kristen and Theresa), Kristen is having a DiMera Frankendoctor remove the embryo/fetus from Theresa's body and implanting it into her own body. She's basically making Theresa abort her child and then stealing it.

Ah, so the jacket will give away the identity of Eve's secret lover. (Reminds me of the "Friends" show where they figure out Ross is the father of Rachel's baby because they finally recognize the pink sweater.)
Sure...the jacket is obviously custom made and the only one in existence, therefore it must be Daniel's. Good grief.

And, the jacket will be on the MAN who done the deed and Paige will recognize it when he wears it...it will look just like it looked on the kitchen chair!! Oh, how I hate this entire story line and oh, how I can think of more ridiculous things to say about it...but I won't because there are more important things in life, like biting my finger nails and pulling out my split ends.

Rightfully hers??????I can't believe how much I think this story is dreadful. I really can't come up with a word that is allowable in mixed company to fully describe my dislike for this storyline. I'm no fan of Theresa/Jeannie, but this attempt at a story. arrgh.
You've got that right. The writers have no mercy: first the preposterous JJ-Eve "hate boink" and now a perverse medical procedure that's straight out a younger Stefano's playbook, to be carried out by a thuggish doctor who looks like he could double as park mugger. Speaking of muggers, what was Jeannie T. doing in the park?? One would think that Salemites would shun the place after it was demonstrated that even the almighty EJ DiMera wasn't safe there. On a higher note, it was good to see Nicole talking sense to the Love Doctor. What Days needs is more Nicole and less of the insufferable Paige and her miserable mother.

Back