Days of Our Lives Thursday 11/6/2014

Ugh...so much going wrong. On the plus side, I think Kassie DePaiva (Eve) is really doing a fantastic job with acting these scenes! So is Casey Moss (JJ). They're always good, but especially today. And I love that Kayla is on more, but I agree--she needs a love interest. I also enjoyed Nicole talking with Daniel, and Brady talking to Maggie. But I do wish he told Maggie that her Precious Orange Eggbaby was about to share a romp in the sack with the She-Devil Herself! Maybe her actually criticizing some of her son's wrongdoings would make her more tolerable. In any case, Daniel and Nicole make a far better match than him with the judgmental Haggifer. I think her touching Daniel's hand and the peck on the cheek is major foreshadowing.

I'm obviously still disgusted by JJ & Eve...that's all I have to say about that. As for Chad, Ben, Abby and Jordan...boring. Who cares? And Ben was a jerk at the end. I used to like him and Abby but they are going nowhere now.

I'm seriously thinking about quitting this show. I've been watching it for almost 40 years and I'm just disgusted with the story-lines of late. There is no romance, no courting (well maybe Aiden and Hope have a chance at this), it's all grief sex, revenge sex, or let's just jump into bed with the nearest person that is breathing sex. Not to mention the newest story-line of Kristen aborting Theresa's baby then attempting to have it implanted into her?! How insane is the person that could even come up with such a ludicrous idea? There is nothing about this show anymore worth watching.

I thought it was interesting when Brady talked to Maggie, he mentioned who he hated, Kristen,
Theresa and his dad. He didn't mention Daniel. I'm sure Maggie will find out from
someone later what happened oops didn't happen with Kristen and Daniel.

I laughed when Brady told Kristen "saw two horny people having sex"

It's too bad Daniel's jacket isn't black like everyone else's in Salem :)

Interesting to see NIcole's nail painted blue.

Nice to see Kayla.

Am guessing the angle of the camera & hypo is to hide the collapse of the needle. And they no longer have advisors for anything....not medical, which they always had being so much went on in the hospital, or legal, or continuity. Heck, look at their operating room. Is so tiny, it is a joke. I have been in bigger rooms for having a tooth extracted. LOL

...I can't believe how much I think this story is dreadful. I really can't come up with a word that is allowable in mixed company to fully describe my dislike for this storyline....
I guess Brady needs his father to almost die again to remind him how his Dad loves him and everything he does he because of that love. He seems to have forgotten all that really fast.
... What Days needs is more Nicole and less of the insufferable Paige and her miserable mother.

Sigh. Everything is going exactly how I didn't want it to, at this point.

...But I do wish he told Maggie that her Precious Orange Eggbaby was about to share a romp in the sack with the She-Devil Herself! Maybe her actually criticizing some of her son's wrongdoings would make her more tolerable....

My sentiments exactly. I actually couldn't make it through the full episode today. I don't like where I see any of this going.

Kayla-the Chief of Staff at a major hospital - needs to go to Jen's to use a computer? DUMB.

Logic may be the enemy of comedy, but it is supposed to be the friend of drama. Drama without logic is just cheap & trashy.

I really liked the scenes between Daniel and Nicole :love: I especially liked it when Nicole told Daniel to forget about what Jen thinks. :clap: I don't like that Jen has somehow gotten this goddess status in Daniel's eyes so that he has holes in his normally high self-esteem just because of her and her dumb opinions. I also thought the parallel between Daniel's anger at himself over the Kristen thing and JJ's anger at himself over the Eve thing was interesting. Paige also isn't worth all this falling apart and getting self-destructive. (And incidentally, I liked the way Nicole took Daniel's beer and started drinking it herself. If only Paige had done that instead of starting with JJ about how drinking a beer meant he had been with all these other girls maybe things would have turned out differently.)

I liked the scenes between JJ and Kayla too but I thought it would have been more in character for Jen to have asked Kayla to housesit (because she doesn't think her kids are adults and assumes JJ needs a babysitter.)

I liked that Brady held back from telling Maggie about Daniel and Kristen. I am sure she will hear about it a some point but I don't want Brady to be the one to tell her. He was aware of how that would hurt her which may be a sign that there is hope for Brady. Their relationship is one of the high points of the show for me. Maggie has known and loved Brady before she loved Victor or Daniel.

I couldn't think of anything to say about yesterday's show other than I thought the whole Kristen/Theresa thing was stupid and an insult to the intelligence of the audience. Then I realized that would probably hurt the feelings of things that are stupid and an insult to the intelligence of the audience. Since I was always taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all I didn't say it. :)

I liked that Brady held back from telling Maggie about Daniel and Kristen. I am sure she will hear about it a some point but I don't want Brady to be the one to tell her. He was aware of how that would hurt her which may be a sign that there is hope for Brady. Their relationship is one of the high points of the show for me. Maggie has known and loved Brady before she loved Victor or Daniel.

Good point - not sure the writers remember that, LOL, but I still can't wait to see how she'll twist. You're right however, someone other than Brady should tell her!!

Back