Days of Our Lives Thursday 4/3/2014

I enjoyed the wedding. Caroline gave a great speech, so did the dad's.
Then the mom's had to do their thing at the end.

I enjoyed Will and Sonny's vows to each other.

Ciara seems awfully young to know Theresa's purse is special.

Hopefully, Nicole will remember the checkbook was left
on the desk. Why did she open it? It wasn't hers.

I'm glad we know Carrie has a little one.

I laughed when Jen told Daniel she was chilly in the dress.
Didn't she take a coat to the wedding?

Line of the day. Roman to Brady and Theresa "What is this?"
Poor Roman. It's been so long he doesn't even remember
what a kiss looks like :)

Theresa was funny after he left calling him an old lady gossip.

And Melissa Salmons being the writer also explains why these 3 episodes were so heavy on Sami and EJ…I believe she is the one who wrote the "letter" episode

She gets an outline and writes the dialogue. It's not her decision who she's writing for in a particular episode.

@cryin'I was curious about who wrote the dialogue for these 3 shows...and thought it was Richard Culliton who was last in the credits for yesterday's DAYS? But no matter ... the wedding was beautifully written and acted by all! :clap:

She gets an outline and writes the dialogue. It's not her decision who she's writing for in a particular episode.

I agree but the way the characters are written is done by her. There was a lot of EJ-Sami during these 3 episodes whereas other characters such as Rafe and Hope didn't even have dialogue today.

Very nice wedding! I enjoyed it so much! This can only mean one thing - the next wedding won't go off as nice as this?

I found it odd how Liam was so careful to wipe his fingerprints off everything at Jen's house, but didn't bother at Daniel's, unless we just didn't see it.
Sami and Adrienne competing at the wedding for who gave Will and Sonny the most?? I thought Kate told Marlena she was paying for their honeymoon, anyway??

Did anyone get a close up of the pictures on the mantle?
They talked about JJ and Abby setting up stuff for people
to look at. I assumed other people's wedding photos.

One picture looked like Alice, but I wasn't sure.

I thought I saw a photo of Alice on the mantle but it wasn't terribly clear. Too bad there was such a build-up as to what was in the box...and we viewers never got to see 'said photos'...maybe something was taped showing them...but the scene was cut ...?

In the clip, at 19:09 is where the couple pics on the mantle show up so very briefly. I could not make out what they were, except the one in black & white might have been part of a parade????

I saw that picture and wondered if a parade. The other one looked like Alice,
but you couldn't see what the photo was about.

I decided to look for pictures and screen cap it.

Woman not Alice. The picture is two women getting married.
When I saw parade picture, I wondered if March on Washington.
It is a parade in Washington, but not the one I was thinking of.

pictures wedding.jpg

A. Guy. I still have a desk top computer. The only way I can connect
to internet. I know how to screencap with keyboard. I'm not sure if it
can done another way or not.

Back