Days of Our Lives- Thursday, 8/13/15

Didn't Brady say that Theresa will never be alone with Tate, that someone will always be with her? Or is Eve being with her count as that? I love how they both let Tate cry and didn't do anything. Also wouldn't Aiden's briefcase have a lock in it? Or one of those combination type lock? So Hope would have to break into it.

Seemed more to me like Brady was meaning he didn't trust her living alone with Tate, which is why he's keeping them in the mansion, where there will always be someone around. He said her "broken ankle" proved to him that she will do literally anything to get what she wants, and that makes him not trust her living elsewhere with Tate.

No problem! Sorry if the last bits don't read well, I think they tried to edit some things in. It jumped around a lot toward the end.
Happens a lot on Thursdays - especially lately! LOL

Here I thought Jeannie T had moved on...not so....

Harley, we discussed the other day how shredding Aiden's files would be a legal no-no (well, maybe NOT in Salem, LOL). They should be locked up, though, for sure!

Kate...whaaaa? Why is she even talking to Rafe?

The editing the last 20 minutes of the show made it so hard to follow. Brady went from Eric to magically with Xander, Eric suddenly meeting up with Jennifer, who had just been with Nicole. At least Serena/Daniel's exchange made sense, but Nicole appearing from the corner did not.

I'm thinking something is going on with Aiden having Clyde's file. No attorney just packs around a file belonging to someone he's no longer representing.

I am intrigued by the Aiden/Clyde stuff. Why are they even investigating one another? It seems rather random for an attorney dropping a client. Unless Clyde really has an injured pride problem. In any event, it does make the story more interesting. Just wish it had started 6 months ago instead of now.

I have absolutely no use for Kate and as much as I can't stand Clyde, I like that he has her number. It's about time she paid for her actions. I need her far away from Rafe too.

I still can't get past her comment about Rafe giving her back her soul when they had only slept together once while drunk. Kate is delusional. They were not in a romantic relationship for years. This "affair" and "friendship" was simply created to assassinate yet another character so that EJ would come off as a hero and leading man instead of the villain that he's always been.

Back