Days of Our Lives-Thursday, January 15, 2015

Even though I'm not a big fan of either Jordan or Ben, there's something too sick about Clyde's manipulations here. There's a difference between writing an edgy story and writing an offensive/abusive story and, for me, this one has tipped over the brink. Makes me queasy just reading it. Have no interest in watching it.

I'm getting hoarse from yelling at JJ!! Every time he goes through this angst...whether it's at home (with whoever) or around Eve (who he should ignore at this point) or with Paige who he should avoid and let her be so she can work through the obvious pain of a girl "in like" who's been ditched... I just stand up and yell at him....TELL HER ALREADY!! I don't care if it's Jennifer, Paige or anyone!!! JUST LET IT OUT!!! Let Eve deal with it...every time she feels like it, she lets him have the grief. She wanted him to dump Paige...while he hated to do it, he tried. He can't help it if she can't let go...she "needs" to know who it is that he cheated on her with (like that matters at this point)...so let her know. Let her go back to her mama...of course her mama will tell her that JJ raped her. But let her deal with it. That's what she THINKS she wants, so give her the news.

Maybe if he does give up the information that Paige wants he'll be able to stop having to deal with it other than his upset with himself and his hatred of Eve. And maybe if he does, my neighbors won't be telling me to close my patio door because they think I'll fighting with someone. :rolleyes:

Paige is the most pathetic character in the history of Days. More pathetic than Sami, more pathetic than Kristen circa 1997, absolutely positively the most pathetic character I've ever seen.
I actually find Eve more pathetic than Paige. Paige is a young girl who can get over this mess at some point, but I am so sick of Eve following JJ about and threatening him at every turn.

I am so ready for JJ to tell Paige or have the word get out who he slept with so that it gets back to Paige. JJ should realize that Eve's biggest fear is that Paige will turn against her if she finds out so he should let it be known who he slept with and let Eve deal with the consequences. He and Paige are done with anyway.

But Eve keeps emphasizing that if Paige found out it was Eve, it would "kill" her, crush her, do her in, and if you really love her you don't want that to happen, do you.? She is playing mind games with JJ, and knows full well that SHE would be the loser if Paige found out.

I want to know why Clyde keeps insisting that Jordan purposely drove the truck into a tree, killing her mom. Jordan was protesting that she didn't know how to drive a stick shift, that Mama was insisting she drive, and it does sound like Mama was very upset.
Why did Mama want to go to the doctor? Could she have been wanting an abortion? If she was far enough along that the doctors could tell Clyde the baby was a boy, Mama would have had to already been to the doctor. Too much has not been said yet.

Jen67, Eve is terrified that JJ will do just that. She wants it both ways. And, fortunately, the Writers have not gone to a story line that JJ was the best she ever had...

So, it's gonna be wraps for Anne, and off-the-shoulder(s) for Melanie?

I noticed that during Clyde's believable verbal pummeling of Jordan, he turns away from her, and smirks. What a rat!

Daniel's character is either on to Brady/Melanie, or the actor is personally amused by the reveal story line; LOL either way!

Re the JJ/Paige break-up angst, it's reasonable if one considers that the lightning bolt doesn't strike very often in life. Can you imagine the fall-out if the pair's relationship had progressed to intimacy?!

Instead of seeing JJ for the scum he is and moving on, Paige vows to find and exact revenge on the unknown woman JJ slept with because how dare another woman sleep with her boyfriend.

How does that even begin to make sense? Why not see JJ for the piece of garbage he is and bid him adios amigos.

Blaming the "other woman (guy)" is an extremely common thing. And, I have to give JJ some points for not "bagging" Paige. She should not expect such behavior from other men.

Even though I'm not a big fan of either Jordan or Ben, there's something too sick about Clyde's manipulations here. There's a difference between writing an edgy story and writing an offensive/abusive story and, for me, this one has tipped over the brink. Makes me queasy just reading it. Have no interest in watching it.
TIIC need to write it this way since Sami is gone and they can't continue the rape abuse story with you know who

Blaming the "other woman (guy)" is an extremely common thing. And, I have to give JJ some points for not "bagging" Paige. She should not expect such behavior from other men.

It's ridiculous because JJ has tried to break up with Paige but she wouldn't let him. JJ tried to walk away from her, told her he wasn't good for her, then he tells her he cheated on her and the thing Paige is most concerned about is making the other woman pay.

I don't know if that is the case. She just keeps insisting on knowing who it is. She thought she knew, was wrong. But she just keeps on wanting to know "who". And if she learned who, then what? Let's say it was not her mother. Going to do a "how could you"? Heck, if everyone knew she & JJ were a couple as she claimed, then why the How could you to the gal. Is she excusing JJ because he claims he thought she was never returning to Salem? Paige is ridiculous here.

Instead of seeing JJ for the scum he is and moving on, Paige vows to find and exact revenge on the unknown woman JJ slept with because how dare another woman sleep with her boyfriend.

How does that even begin to make sense? Why not see JJ for the piece of garbage he is and bid him adios amigos.

Exactly my point about why she's so pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, this Eve is rotten, but Paige has hit a new low.

Back