Days of Our Lives, Thursday, November 12, 2015

missharleyquinn

Reaction score
At the hospital, Nicole is visiting Daniel, complaining he isn't doing any of the wedding planning. He tells her he's been busy with work, she asks about Hope. He tells her she's getting better, then tries to tell her that he will get on the wedding planning, but doesn't remember what she wanted him to do. She thinks he's getting cold feet, he reassures her he isn't, promises to take care of things. She tells him to forget it, he asks if she meant forget the wedding altogether. She laughs, telling him to forget the planning she asked him to do, she can take care of it. Daniel says they're both busy, he wants to help, but she insists she can handle it. Daniel's paged, has to go. Next time we see Nicole, she's on her phone talking wedding stuff, gets another call, says she will get to the Pub about meeting a male model for Basic Black. A handsome man walks into the hospital and Nicole assumes he's the model but says he's not the right fit. The beautiful stranger says he isn't a model, he's Fynn Thompson, and he's looking for Daniel. Nicole quickly realizes he's a doctor Daniel used to work with. Fynn mentions good times with Daniel, expects to have more, proceeds to ask Nicole on a date. She quickly informs him she is engaged to Daniel, which prompts Fynn to mention a "long story" from the past. They exchange "nice to meet yous" and Fynn says Daniel is lucky, to which Nicole replies "you're trouble." She leaves.

Bo brings Chase back to the Brady house, says he and Hope want to talk to him. Bo tells him he has no idea what Chase is going through, but they're all there for him as a family. Ciara worries Chase is mad at her for telling Bo about his secret place; she was just worried about him. Bo thinks Chase could use a friend to talk to, Ciara says she can't yet because of what his dad did to her mom. She's crying, this is all really hard for her, she doesn't feel safe around Chase. Chase is clearly offended and takes off upstairs. Bo tries to tell Ciara that what happened has nothing to do with Chase, and Hope reminds her that Chase is in shock and says she's worried about everything Chase has been through in his life. She also apologizes to Ciara for having such poor judgment about Aiden, but begs Ciara not to take it out on Chase. They're both crying, Ciara says she's sorry for what she said about Chase, wonders if they think Chase wants to hear them talking about how sorry they feel for him, maybe he just needs time to himself. She then suggests they talk about something happier, like her parents being back together again; she thinks they should set a wedding date. Hope is relieved Bo is home, thankful he's okay, but still shocked by what happened. Bo is very understanding, knows she needs time to recover and process, tells her she is the reason he got through all the pain while he was gone. Hope is profusely apologizing for not thinking clearly, she won't be able to make any decisions for awhile. Bo promises not to pressure her, they will talk about the future when the time is right. Hope says her whole life is upside down and doesn't know how to hang on. Bo knows it's difficult, he isn't going anywhere ever again, she can lean on him. Hope interrupts, can't process, think, plan anything right now. Bo takes his cue, hugs her and says he will check in with her later. Hope is frustrated, slings the pillows from the couch and lays down in tears.

Theresa walks into the living room, where Brady is. She mentions last night, but Brady is dismissive. They slept together, not a big deal. It's a big deal to Theresa, and Brady asks her what changed. Theresa doesn't know how he can ask that, reminds Brady that she loves him. It wasn't easy for her to tell him that, and what she has to say now isn't easy either. She tells him that if he doesn't love her back, this needs to end now. She asks him why he has nothing to say, he says he's taking a moment to process it, since they obviously need to talk about love more. Maggie interrupts, asks what's different, something's in the air. Brady doesn't know what she's referring to, tells Theresa they'll talk later, he has a hospital board meeting. Maggie tries to grill Theresa, who gleefully hugs her and squeals about how happy she is, who knew that honesty could be good for a relationship. She tells Maggie she and Brady spent the night together, and he didn't even run the next morning. Maggie warns her to be careful, because it could just be Tate holding them together. Theresa insists Brady loves her too, he just doesn't know it yet.

Brady runs in to Victor at the hospital, tells him the meeting was cancelled yet again, asks about Caroline. Victor mentions Bo's return, too bad he couldn't stop the wedding, but did save Hope from Aiden. Brady hadn't heard, shocking news. Victor mentions Brady not watching the news, Bo "took Aiden out." Brady muses "where have I been" and Victor says "probably off sleeping with the house tramp." Brady defends her, but Victor insists it's the truth that his judgment is "overcast," calls her poison and doesn't want her sinking her teeth into Brady anymore. Brady insists she's changed, Victor isn't hearing it, instead compares her to a leopard's spots. Brady gets mad, sick and tired of his negative attitude towards the mother of his child, tells Victor he better cut it out. He walks away before Victor can reply.

Brady meets Theresa in the Pub, she hugs him, asks his thoughts. As they sit, he tells her he has a lot of them. She again mentions last night, he says he had a really good time, She wants to know if he wants to maybe work things out, be together. He suggests they take it slow, not push things. She assumes it's a no, but Brady says it isn't. She is happy, has to go, asks for a kiss. As they kiss, Nicole walks by and sees. After Theresa leaves, she asks Brady what that was about, Brady tries to say it's nothing, but she knows better. He finally admits he's rethinking things, motherhood has changed Theresa. Nicole is worried he's losing his cynicism, thinks Brady and Theresa are serious. He says he doesn't know, she tells him that is the wrong answer.

Maggie runs into Jennifer at the Pub, something is bothering her, wants to know what it is. Jen tells her about JJ wanting to join the PD, she is against it, and Roman won't talk him out of it. Meanwhile, Abigail's off with Ben, blah blah, and after all of this she feels like she doesn't have any right to be upset because of what Hope is going through. She wants to give Bo and Hope space, she doesn't know what to say. Maggie tells her to just be there for Hope. They hug, Jen thanks her, Maggie goes home.

Daniel is walking through the park with flowers, spots Fynn, is shocked to see him. Fynn tells him he got a job at the hospital, mentions meeting Nicole. Daniel assumes he hit on her, tells him this time it's serious. Fynn is laughing, says he might have in the old days. Daniel says he and Nicole have complete trust, have been through a lot.

Back at K mansion, Theresa is dancing, until Victor stops her. He complains about her as a houseguest, tells her to get her arse out of his house NOW.

Hope is still laying on the couch, doorbell rings, then knocks, it's Jennifer. They embrace, Jennifer tells her she's so sorry. She brought Hope a piece of cake, offers to make tea, Hope says no. Jennifer asks how she is, really, Hope tells her she's struggling. She loved Aiden, married him, she's sobbing. Jennifer says she was there for the vows, part of her hates that she didn't see anything, no sign. Hope says she thought she would be okay, but she can't stay in this house. Jen invites her to come stay in the Horton house, with Ciara and Chase. More hugs. Ciara comes in, hugs Jennifer, can't believe what happened. She feels guilty for what her mom went through, they need to do something for her. Hope says they have an idea already, they're going to stay with Jennifer for awhile. Ciara takes a page out of Bo's book and screams "NOOO!!!" Jennifer says she'll give them a chance to talk, she leaves. Hope explains to Ciara that things are complicated, Bo didn't betray them but she betrayed him. Not sure about getting married again right now. Ciara argues, tells her not to be so hard on herself, she thought Bo abandoned them. She knows they still love eachother, Hope agrees, they never stopped. Ciara just wants to be a family again, the way it was. Hope hugs her and tells her she doesn't know if things will ever be the way they were.

Bo is wandering town, runs into Shawn, who asks about Hope. Bo tells her she isn't good, Shawn reminds him how strong she is, and they're back in her life now, she will be fine. Bo is less sure, he tried but couldn't reach Hope and still doesn't know how or what to say or do to make her feel safe and better. Shawn tells him it might be awhile, but his mom is tough. He does wonder if her being alone is a good idea right now, thinks the family should all be together. Bo says they need to respect her wishes, then gets dizzy, stumbles a bit. Shawn asks if he's okay, but he says he's fine, they walk off. Next time we see them, they're stopped just outside the Square, Shawn calls Kayla believing something is wrong with Bo but Bo takes the phone, tells her he is fine and Shawn is overreacting. Shawn argues that Bo just passed out, Bo finally agrees to let Kayla check him out, hangs up. He then tells Shawn he appreciates his concern, but he didn't need to call Kayla... Then he passes out again, in Shawn's arms.

Pity poor Jeannie T. First, she the words every young woman wants to hear: "We slept together, but it's not a big deal," :sarcasm: then Victor tells Brady she's "the in-house tramp" and "poison," and finally she gets tossed out of the K-mansion by its resident grouch. That said, It seems doubtful that the eviction will stand, as Victor will probably get an earful from both Maggie and Brady. Speaking of Jeannie T., Nicole might want to lay off her. Ms. Walker of all people should know what it's like to be the town pariah. Over at the Brady house, Ciara should have been more receptive to Jenny's offer for her, Chase and Hope to move into Alice's old residence. After everyone has had some of JJ's special donuts, they might not remember the Aiden unpleasantness. Finally, in a town where everything, including a rise in the price of fish, is blamed on the DiMeras, it's surprising that nobody has yet wondered whether Aiden's transformation into a wedding-night stranger was somehow caused by Stefano and Andre.

Last edited:
I am glad Ciara said she would apologize to Chase because I was mortified when she said she didn't feel safe around him! That was horrible! The poor kid just lost his dad then she acts like, oh if Aiden was a killer maybe Chase will be too!

I was glad Chase ran upstairs and not out the door. Also could not believe she said to Bo and Hope we need to plan for you two to remarry and Bo has, I thought, this stupid look on his face like yeah let's do that. ugh. I am glad to see Hope kind of mourning Aiden. She really did love him and I hope that she gets some answers.

And Shawn, mom is strong, she's got you back, she's got me, she'll be fine. Umm, her husband tried to strangle her. Not sure she will ever be fine. And was funny when Bo was arguing with Shawn and said I appreciate you worrying about me but you didn't need to call Aunt K - passes out. Yeah, Bo, I think you just lost that argument. :rotfl:

Did think it was super stupid that Nicole thought Fynn was the model. Seriously, she sees a good looking guy and just assumes that was the model she was suppose to meet. But guess she just had to meet him in some stupid way. But Fynn's "long story" should be interesting.

Thanks so much, Ms. Harley.....Wonder if Fynn perhaps flirted with Daniel's now deceased lst wife, Rebecca?

Ciara was being very unreasonable and selfish, rude and inconsiderate.

As Hope tried to make her see, Chase lost his mother, now his father, and has to deal with him trying to murder his new wife. Chase has NO ONE. Ciara has her mother, who survived the attempt, her father is back, and he is the one who was responsible for Chase's father's demise. How does this boy bury his father? How does he deal with having to live with the family his father nearly destroyed.

Loved that color blue that Jen was wearing. And am glad that Shawn D is having this time with his father.....as hard as it is, especially now.

And Jennifer, UGH. Get over yourself.

I don't understand this comment. What did she do wrong? To me she seems much more in character lately than she has in a long time. I actually enjoyed the Hope/Jen scenes and am glad the show seems to be returning to their friendship. Jen is Hope's best friend, not Kayla. I don't mind Hope and Kayla being close but she and Jen are the ones with the history and the show has been ignoring that lately.

Also could not believe she said to Bo and Hope we need to plan for you two to remarry and Bo has, I thought, this stupid look on his face like yeah let's do that. ugh. I am glad to see Hope kind of mourning Aiden. She really did love him and I hope that she gets some answers.

My sentiments exactly. I know Bo and Hope have a strong connection and still love one another but she also was in love with Aiden. Regardless of what he did to her, she still needs to learn the truth about the Dimeras and his motivations. It's not unreasonable for her to mourn him either.

I am also very upset that we did not get a Bo/Shawn reunion. They could have deleted a Steve/Kayla repetitive scene to show the reunion. Big FAIL here! I also don't like Shawn being in the background. Hopefully now he will become more visible in this storyline.

I don't like where the Bo story seems to be heading.

I fast forwarded Dan/Nicole and Brady/Jeannie. Brady = Sami and Jeannie = EJ.:sick: Simple as that. I think I'll like Fynn though but still want Nicole and Eric to work things out.

Thanks MissHarley and Happy Birthday!

Thanks, MissHarley... I hope you had a great birthday.

Theresa better watch out. Brady's relationships with women
don't work out
very well and she's the one the made Melanie leave town.

Victor better stop saying mean things about Theresa. All he's
doing is
making Brady want her more.

Does Chase know everyone thinks his dad is the necktie killer yet?

I was surprised how Ciara treated Chase. I thought they were
friends. Maybe things changed since they're older now.

Will Fynn cause Trouble with Daniel and Nicole?

I don't understand this comment. What did she do wrong?

Going on about JJ wanting to join the police force, as if it's the end of the world. And Roman sides with JJ, that's awful too. I just think she's being ridiculous. Two years ago, she was right in having fits over his decisions, but now that he's wanting to do something positive, the world is ending.

Also could not believe (Ciara) said to Bo and Hope we need to plan for you two to remarry and Bo has, I thought, this stupid look on his face like yeah let's do that. ugh.

Probably a pretty common wish of children of divorce. Bo needs to pay a lot of dues, first.

It looks as though one of Salem's shoppes is having a big sale on eye makeup. :eek:

Theresa won't give it a rest; subjecting Brady to a full court press (again.) Is there any reason that Melanie could not return? :)

It's time for another leather jacket close-out sale. Two, in particular, need to be retired.

Fynn is just as cute as a button. :rolleyes: In my humble opinion, he is reminiscent of Xander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going on about JJ wanting to join the police force, as if it's the end of the world. And Roman sides with JJ, that's awful too. I just think she's being ridiculous. Two years ago, she was right in having fits over his decisions, but now that he's wanting to do something positive, the world is ending.

Yeah I caught that too but 2 minutes later she caught herself and started saying her problems were nothing compared to Hope's. Then she went into Hope's best friend mode which I liked.

Back