Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 18, 2017

tennisdocc, I totally agree about the lack of chemistry between "NuAbby" and Chad. I just don't see it. He'd have chemistry with a door knob or a fake potted plant. I'm putting the blame on the writers, because the actress just keeps getting bad writing after bad writing, and I have no idea what she can actually do with a well written part.

Yep, the abrupt ending of this Scooter/Hillary storyline has me thinking that perhaps this is where the Bosses' collective foot was put down, stop this NOW! For all we know there could have been a rewrite/refilming, and if there were further scenes, they were deleted. ???

As to Wyatt's boss......yes, it could easily be Theo as well. He could have been upset that Ciara & Claire were at odds, so it seemed to him, felt bad for his friend, so set this up, but is uncomfortable seeing the results of his interference in Ciara's life, especially as he would know it is all an act on Wyatt's part, even if Ciara finally seems to be enjoying herself.

(The abrupt end of Scooter & Hillary & lame excuse for it, sort of reminds me of when a lot of major characters were killed in gruesome manners, and back then, the collective foot was put down, bring them back, don't care how unbelievable, just do it...and we had Melaswen, but the head writer WAS also fired back then. )

I was open-mouthed at the end of the Canadian mess. I think this actress is perfect as Abby in this storyline.

It may be dumb, but the actress (Marci Miller/Abby) isn't responsible for the story. NEVER thought Kate Mansi (ex-Abby) should be Jennifer's daughter. Might have known we would never see the babies again.

Thanks for the summary. A refreshing surprise that the Canadian duo storyline is finished. Phew! Also shocking that Gabi told Chad to fight for his wife. Not that it'll do much. It's clear she'll be with Dario. Gabi might dilly dally a bit with Eli until she tires of Julie's pestering, and decides Eli should be with Lani. She'll wind up in the sack with Chad just as Abigail breaks it off with Dario and wants her husband back. And there we go again.

The teens are so annoying. Why did we have to see them? Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather see more of Kate meddling or Deimos than watch them again.

Okay......at this point if I were Chad I'd be telling Abigail to get the hell out and to not let the door hit her assets on the way out.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Why do these folks always have to leave the table to take a short call? It makes it look like they're hiding something. I can see it if it's a first date. :rolleyes:

Originally I was very glad that Chad and Gabi never did the deed, but had I known they were gonna do this ridiculous "they have a connection", "they belong together" crap then I wish they would have actually been together for a month or so.

I absolutely agree. Makes sense only in the case of a very rare "lightning bolt" experience. :rolleyes:

. Claire, oversell much?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

He'd have chemistry with a door knob or a fake potted plant.

Errrrrrmm. :rolleyes:

I agree about the Scooter/Hillary story. Stupid beyond belief and tied up in too neat a bow at the end. Thankfully, it is over but it seems really weird for Nicole and Brady, to suddenly realize they are "in love". Not believable at all.

As for today's scenes with Gabi/Chad/Abby - I think it was an interesting outcome. Here you have 2 women who love the same guy and because they do love him they are each stepping aside so he can be happy with the other one. We don't see that happen much in soap world. Truthfully, I think Chad needs to man up and really decide who he wants or he will end up alone and rightly so.

Abigail was right when she pointed out she only has half his heart and deserves more. Both women deserve a full commitment. Chad is the problem because even though he says he wants Abigail, his actions speak otherwise. Personally, I agree that Chad and Abigail have the history and connection in the long run and I hope they survive in this threesome.

Gabi and JJ do have potential and it looks like they are moving toward a Lani/Eli connection based on their dislike of each other now. Let's see where the new writers take them.

Back