Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 28, 2015

Yeah, especially visiting the guy in the park. LOL Paul did not look happy to see whoever it is. Could be his mother, she is on the "guest" list Jason47 posted.

marlena only has an address. When she decided to go...no idea it was up top a mountain. Although both Kristen, Theresa, Clint all called it a villa. And Clint indicated he rented it, which is done a lot in Italy. Lots of those villas up in the hills. (Anyone remember when the Barones of Everybody Loves Raymond went to vacation in Italy??? (Actually, my daughter is there right now... posted a pic of the view from the balcony of her hotel room...just as Kristen was describing when she looked out her window...including being high up. LOL))

He didn't.....because Adrienne said to him...."I am Sonny's mother". She knew who he was, Sonny had told her when he was dating Paul, who was a famous ballplayer, so his picture was printed quite often. Paul was surprised Sonny had told her about them.

I was sort of thinking that Paul and John have been sitting in the Narita family garden? Maybe Paul is surprised that someone is there he doesn't know that kind of walked in there?

Well in that case, I think it may be his mom who goes to San Francisco to convince Paul to go back to Salem. Wait, why is Paul's granddad in San Francisco? Was that mentioned? Does the family live there?

Sonny mentioned they had met in San Franciso, and Paul's mother kept insisting they go back there, so I believe he does have a home there.

Paul and Tori left Salem together to go back home to San Francisco. They live there together or at separate homes we don't know. Either way the spoiler about Paul getting surprise visitor makes no sense if it turns out to be Tori. Why would your mom seeing you a surprise. I assume that would be given. Plus I believe Christopher Sean (Paul) let it slip in Emmy interview and refer to the visitor as him than try to cover it to say him or her. I know the spoilers sometimes oversell it but this would just be odd if it is Tori.

I just love crazy Kristen. She's the best. When she jumped on Brady's lap and started stroking his hair? Priceless. deleted comment pertaining to actor - JS

the new Chad is good. He was really good today. Honest and smarmy all at the same time.

I looked at Jason's47 guest list too because I wondered if Derrick might
be the one that came out of the bushes.

We know John, Paul and grandfather are in San Francisco because
grandfather is going to show John the view of the Golden Gate bridge.

It was funny when Kristen called Theresa egg donor.

When John told Paul "I am your father", I thought of Darth Vader.

Clyde was funny when he told Will he would use small words because
of his accent.

Abby didn't protest too much when Chad kissed her.

I think Kristen spent too much time alone in the castle. She went to the
"crazy" side today

So I tuned in at around 1:10 today and the only time I saw Marlena was the split second at the end. Seriously?!? That is how TIIC treat an actress that has been the face of this show for years! 30 seconds of air time!

And I'm sorry but I'm already bored by the John/Paul storyline. Marlena and Brady aren't involved. Belle is nowhere to be seen. The San Francisco set is a joke and I don't understand the purpose of the grandfather. And again Marlena has less air time today than he did. Someone please make it stop!

Melanie and Brady love each other? Sorry but I watched Brady fall in love with Chloe. This isn't the same thing.

Fantastic scenes with Eileen Davidson (Kristen) and Eric Martsolf (Brady). It really does make BOTH Melanie and Jeannie T look like toddlers.

I'm liking Chad/Abigail/Ben but would like them even more if Stefano were in Salem. I'm shocked he hasn't been seen at DiCastle yet.

Wouldn't Marlena have thought it weird that Paul was in a castle on top of a mountain in Italy? I mean, really??

You're expecting that the writers care to remember she has a PhD and has generally been one of Salem's smarter residents. And granted, she might not have known the address was the top of a mountain, but WHY WOULD PAUL be in ITALY of all places?

I do think it's funny that Marlena tried to pull one over on Victor (those were great scenes by the way) and ended up in the wrong place!

It is all unnerving
Sounds like a good episode to skip since my work day raged longer than expected!!!

I'll do a backflip if Derrick pops out of those bushes, but it wouldn't make any sense since he's probably penniless. (Oh wait, he lives in Salem, the land of Lignum moneyius, LOL.)

Marlena had 3 or 4 scenes today. She was on the plane, flashing back to Will asking her to talk to John about Paul, and also flashing back to her leaving the cell phone message to John. Then she was sending the e-mail about going to see John & Paul, and then getting the one from Will

Then this show was poorly paced and edited because all I saw was her in the final scene and I watched more than 2/3 of the show.

On another note, isn't it interesting how both Marlena and Jeannie T/Clint managed to fly to Italy NOT simultaneously yet arrive the same day while time hasn't advanced in Italy, Salem or San Francisco? :rolleyes:

Oh, the editing and continuity were awful. Brady & Mel hear Theresa screaming and a gun shot.yet when we see upstairs, Jea.I mean Theresa..is struggling with Clint, who has aa hold on her...is able to pull his gunn from his back pocket....but he manage to wrest it from her.no gunshot!!!!!

Back