Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 4, 2017

Why did Joey have to go out to get Jade chicken soup? Can't they open a can and cook it at home.

Are we supposed to believe Hillary's husband could tell from Nicole's back she used to be Misty
Circle? How old was she when she made the movies? Does she have a birthmark that identifies her?
And how many times has he seen the movie? And are we supposed to feel sorry for the viewers of
those movies since they aren't made the way were years ago?

I wonder how long it will take Tripp to find out Joey killed his mom because Claire and Ciara
figured it out?

Poor Theo. Claire wants to go to Green Mountain Lodge, ASAP.

Ok after watching today's show and reading all the comments, I have a prediction. I predict that Ava is still alive and Tripp and Angelo are in on whatever scheme she's running. So is the other guy who suddenly popped up to tell Steve about Tripp. Who did Tripp call on Friday and who got him to leave today? How would he know Angelo? And is the DVD newly taped material by Tamara Braun (Ava)? If so, then I believe she is alive even more.

This week's Dena Higley repetitive soap trope: the double date. We've seen JJ/Lani and Paul/Sonny, Steve/Kayla and Hope/Rafe and The Fugitives and The Neighbors. It's only Tuesday folks.

Hope needs to not wear a see-through blouse with a black bra. Hope also needs to not favor her daughter over her granddaughter.

Rafe needs to not treat Hope like Sami.

I liked the opening scene with all the teens together and I liked Ciara explaining Ava's history. It went downhill from there.

As a fan of the Muppets I am officially declaring that I will not be referring to Hilary's sleazoid husband by his name, nor will I be using the fine art of alliteration to give him a fabulously witty nickname. He will simply be Hilary's husband. That is how outraged I am by having this lowlife creep share his name with one of Jim Henson's wonderful creations. *sputter*

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ok after watching today's show and reading all the comments, I have a prediction. I predict that Ava is still alive and Tripp and Angelo are in on whatever scheme she's running. So is the other guy who suddenly popped up to tell Steve about Tripp. Who did Tripp call on Friday and who got him to leave today? How would he know Angelo? And is the DVD newly taped material by Tamara Braun (Ava)? If so, then I believe she is alive even more.
Or, Ava and Angelo are in cahoots and using Tripp to get their hands on the Vitali money.

I thought Tripp called Angelo?? Tripp had been looking for his parents for some time, so could have already had some info...but did not have a "place". Ava did not give birth to him in Salem, but probably back in Ohio (is that not where he was when Jack saw him?) I have no clue as to how he knew about Angelo, but I am guessing he already had traced down his original birth certificate.

Days has a problem giving explanations, usually just skims over. We never can forget the ship that was boarded in Toronto and quickly was in the Pacific Ocean. LOL

But they don't, do they? No one tells full story, Tripp even read newspaper accounts, which confirmed the person she was. Even Angelo talked of how she changed, but blamed it on Steve, rather than her father drugging her, keeping her under guard all the time, etc. Tripp never asks "what happened when you were kidnapped? Where were you taken? What about Hope, etc. etc. Nor did Angelo mention Steve having amnesia, not knowing who he was, etc.

So, Tripp, having his very alive father right in front of him, who went to AZ purposely to find him, is only concerned with deceased mother. He doesn't ask what Ava was doing to cause ISA to want her "gone".

So now we are going to probably have Tripp seeking revenge against the terrible family he comes from......:sarcasm:

It would be interesting if Ava were still alive and in cahoots with Angelo. They'd be playing Tripp, trying to get revenge on the Johnsons. At the end of her run, she'd be trying to kill Steve, and Tripp would kill her, to save Steve's life. Tripp would see what a psycho Ava really was. Then the truth would come out that Ava and Angelo doctored the DNA test and he wasn't Steve's son, after all. But he and Steve would bond over what happened and remain close.

I wouldn't mind if Ava was somehow alive, because it would undo Joey's murder of her.

My thinking as well. I would need her back for 1 or 2 scenes tops to rectify this. Then someone can off her for good or she can go to jail. And not Shane in an Ava suit either. I'm surprised Steve hasn't thought of that already.

Back