Days of Our Lives-Tues., Apr. 7, 2015

Heather4CU

Reaction score
Repeat of Melanie putting Jeannie T's plasma vial in a bag. Brady walks in and he questions why she is in the blood bank and what’s in the bag. Next scene Brady is on a work call. He still questions why she has the bag. Jorge shows up with a stuffed rabbit LOL and asks if this is what she couldn’t carry herself. Brady says she said the rabbit was for Parker. Melanie claims she bought 2. Says it reminds her of Jorge and walks out. Brady follows. She gets all the way to HTS before Brady catches up. Says he has a surprise for her and she needs to change. She says she can’t. He convinces her to come. They go back to Brady’s place. Melanie is now talking to herself in the KMansion (still in scrubs) and Brady walks in. He has an issue with China, has to cancel their date to go call Hong Kong. That is not a typo--they really used China and Hong Kong interchangeably. Melanie tells him to reverse the charges. He leaves and Melanie discovers the bag is empty.

Serena and Eric are in her room she wants to tell him something about Xander. Tells Eric she and Xander were talking about Nicole Fuertes and also his Nicole. Xander had met her and she has a problem with that. Apparently Serena has an article to write for Xander and Nicole would slow her down if she hangs out with Xander. She asks Eric to stay away from Xander. He wants an explanation. Serena is giving a dog and pony show about how she liked Xander less once they got to the states. He is too smug, etc. Eric kisses her and says let’s forget about Xander and Nicole. They won’t have dinner with them. Instead they head to Eric’s place. They are next at Eric’s. He has a gift for Serena, a little wooden canister from the priest’s(?) desk in Africa. He says it won’t replace the elephant but hopes it will bring her as much good fortune as it brought him. Eric and Serena are kissing on the couch and Xander knocks on the door. He asks Serena to confirm when she finds what they are looking for and then leaves. LOL. Eric and Serena make love in his bedroom. She has flashbacks to threatening Xander and stops. Eric asks what is wrong.

Xander bumps into Nicole (literally) in HTS. He flirts with her. Nicole is on to him. He says when things fall through with Daniel, he’ll be there to pick up the pieces. Nicole asks how Serena would feel. Xander mentions Eric. They both claim Eric is in the past. More flirting. Serena is just working with him. Xander gives Nicole a business card. His name is Xander Cook.

JJ is at Salem U flashback to telling Daniel the truth and then to Jen saying she’ll talk to Daniel. Says he’ll handle this himself and leaves. Really pointless filler.

Eve is still staring at the jacket. Talking to G-d. Jeannie T calls and calls Eve a crazy klepto LOL. Asks where the coat is. Lady at the door saw Eve leaving with Dr. Jonas’ coat. Eve denies it. Jeannie T. asks why she left her there alone. Eve is still denying she took the coat. Hangs up and JJ is standing behind Jeannie T. He is looking for Paige. More banter. JJ gloats about his relationship with Paige. He also rubs it in to Jeannie T that she is alone. More banter. Meanwhile, Eve is still sitting on the couch having flashbacks and then questions why she took the coat. Eve tries to hide the jacket in the newly appearing closet (also looks just like Will and Sonny’s closet). Jack’s book falls down. This fuels her to break up JJ and Paige even more.

Repeat of Daniel/Jennifer with Paige at the door. Paige only heard Jennifer ask Daniel to keep quiet. Parker left his Transformer action figure in Paige’s bag. (Latest plot device) Jen asks Paige to meet her at Pub so they can chat for 20 min. Then asks Daniel to promise he won’t tell anyone about JJ and Eve. He says he can’t promise that. He will not lie to Paige. Jennifer says she will talk to Paige and smooth it over. Daniel claims she is lying for both of them. Jennifer is trying to protect her and Daniel says she is trying to give JJ what he wants. Jennifer is in denial that JJ had anything to do with the Eve affair. She keeps blaming Eve while Daniel is trying to tell her otherwise. Says he is not ready for a relationship with Paige. Daniel brings up how she stood by him during the drug addiction. JJ needs her to be honest with him. Jennifer says it’s none of Daniel’s business. Jennifer is acting very immature and says Daniel wouldn’t be so cruel as to destroy her or her son and if he tells Paige the truth, that is exactly what will happen. She also says if he tells Paige they cannot be friends anymore. Daniel reiterates that Paige will eventually find out. Jennifer leaves and slams the door.

Jennifer and Paige are now at the Brady Pub booth. Extreme facial close-ups here. Huge plate of uneaten fries between them. Paige thanking Jennifer for telling her JJ was going through something. She also tells Jennifer she is sorry she was fighting with Daniel. Jennifer claims it’s hard to go from being romantic to being friends. Jennifer claims it’s a hospital thing when Paige offers to help. Jennifer leaves and cue angry Paige saying she just lied to her. But why?

Paige calls JJ and asks him to help her carry some stuff from Eve’s apartment. JJ hears Jennifer pulling up and hangs up. Eve is standing behind Paige and asks why Jennifer was telling Daniel to shut up. Then says she needs to take care of it herself. Pointless filler here too.

Daniel walks up to day player nurse at the nurse’s station. His surgery was cancelled. Nicole pops up out of nowhere smiling and says it’s time for him to take her to lunch. Cue surprised look on Daniel’s face. He says he can’t do lunch and he can’t talk to Nicole about it. Won’t be good company today. Tells Nicole not to take it personally and asks her to respect him for once. Instead of walking away instantly, Nicole denies it and says she meant genuine concern. Finally says she irritates him when she tries to be his friend. She is done getting slapped on the wrist for caring about him. Nicole goes to HTS and calls Xander to meet her for coffee. Meanwhile Daniel is back home flashing back to earlier IN THIS EPISODE when Paige dropped off the Transformer. Eve knocks on the door and says she can tell by the look on his face that he knows about her and he finishes with JJ. Then says Damn right I do.

Jeannie T is now in Jorge’s office and sees the bunny. She is looking for performance review forms and he comes in and claims they are not done. Heckles him about the bunny and then he accuses her of using his computer without access. Jeannie T. angrily leaves and Jorge figures out that it was Melanie.

Paige is at Eve’s apartment looking for something, opens the closet and the jacket falls out. She is holding it with a soap stare. Fade to black.

Another snoozefest today especially Eric/Serena, Eve, Daniel/Jen and anything with Paige. Nothing was really moving. Even though the last 5 minutes had some movement, they were still boring and most of it refers to storylines I don't care about.

Nicole took way too long to get away from Daniel after he told her to respect him. And she still managed to turn it into a situation where she comes off as begging him. Get a grip girl. He's not worth it! Glad she called Xander in the end.

What will happen to Melanie? My guess is nothing because she is a Jonas.

Eve and Daniel yelling at one another--no thanks!

The bunny, the Transformer and the wooden pot had more airtime today than Rafe has had all month.

I find it totally amazing that these "writers" are able to keep their jobs. It's 37 minutes and so far this week we have had 74 minutes of absolute nothing; no plot movement nothing.

Okay, so Nicole is having coffee with Xander. I wouldn't call that huge plot development or movement. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake when I watch tonight. Sheesh.

Thanks for the summary, Heather.

Really, the only good thing about this episode was Nicole standing up for herself for once---let's hope it lasts. Seriously, I'm so sick and tired of Daniel, Jennifer, Eve, Theresa, Melanie, Paige, and Serena. SO BORING!!! Today's show had no movement whatsoever. Jeez.

Maybe (in re: China/Hong Kong) there were other lines that were edited out, lol. I doubt it, but since the editing has been sloppy as well, ...oh, heck, we know the show does absolutely no research, no looking at even Days' history, no medical research, why would they bother with a far off country. It just sounds good to use those names. Wonder why they never mention Germany, Ireland, Poland, Russia, England, etc.

Have to say, I was expecting to see Victor ranting today....
Jeannie T. did her best to pick up the slack in Victor's absence, calling Eve a "crazy klepto," suggesting that egg-mommy equates the Love Doctor's old coat to the Shroud of Turin, and asking if JJ gets his hair cut at the local barber college. Speaking of the Love Doctor, this guy has to stop answering the door, having Jenny and Eve turn up on his doorstep in a single day -- what could be worse? The only positive thing to happen to him today was ranting Jenny saying that she can't be friends with him anymore. Finally, this Xander exposed his ignorance about Dr. McScuffy when he asked Nicole if he could tango. Of course he can, along with the hornpipe, the waltz, the shimmy, the locomotion, the twist, the fox trot, and the Charleston. (Dr. McScruffy in white tie and tails would have been a big hit at the Great Gatsby's parties.)

I agree. Eve and Jeannie T. are interesting even over the phone versus sitting and watching Eve talk to herself. The only 2 actors I've seen who can carry a scene on their own are Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and James Scott (EJ).

I'm going to guess the China/Hong Kong thing was actually written that way as the actor didn't even hesitate.

Thanks for the summary, Heather

I laughed when Theresa said the "Shroud of Turin" for Daniel's jacket.
I've seen a lot of remarks on message boards about Daniel walking on
water. I guess someone decided to make a joke about it.

I laughed at Eve every time she looked at the jacket. Why did she take
it? Then Paige finds it in the closet.

Interesting to hear China on today's show. Yesterday, Cole talked
to Paige about China's Dynasties for his test.

Why oh why is Brady so stupid? He actually believes all the
stuff Melanie told him :rolleyes:

Back