Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 8, 2014

Today was the first day I enjoyed Lucas and Sheryl together. And Sheryl looked all kinds of fabulous in that green dress which was both age and work appropriate.

As much as I'm curious about what will happen next, sadly I don't think we will learn anything new about Jordan.

Why does a detective need to do an internet search? Rafe should have been on the phone with one of his FBI buddies.:confused: On the plus side, at least he was at work or so it appears.

Hope has been on for 2 days straight and has been nothing but filler.

VERY disappointed we did not get an EJ/Abigail scene today. Is EJ that stupid to believe Stefano about the pregnancy test?

Yes JS that was the loft set. It was very distracting to me throughout those scenes LOL. I think the phone Kate found belonged to Lucas not Sheryl. That is why she called the house phone which still had a cell phone ringer. :rolleyes:

The EJ/Allie scene bothered me too. Again he should have been talking to Abigail about Stefano and Lucas should have been with Allie.

Why does a detective need to do an internet search? Rafe should have been on the phone with one of his FBI buddies.:confused: On the plus side, at least he was at work or so it appears.
I thought the same thing! You'd think Rafe would've just called one of his FBI buddies.

I still don't understand why Lucas had to sign the permission slip for Allie. Sami's signature should have been enough since she is the custodial parent.

Back