Days of Our Lives - Tues., April 11, 2017

Of course the only fingerprints on the gun would be Nicole's.

If there are any fingerprints on it. It's not common knowledge, but the protective coating on guns makes it extremely difficult to leave fingerprints on them. I don't expect the writers to know this, so of course there will be fingerprints.

Nicole, you have two chances to buy a handgun in Canada: None, and none! :rolleyes:

Exactly. When Nicole searched for nearest gun store, I though "good luck finding one. And if you do, good luck buying one." I knew gun laws are strict there because when a friend of mine moved back to Canada, her husband couldn't keep his guns. He was not happy about that.

Some years ago, some men from this area went up to Canada on a fishing rip. They were going to be flown on to a remote wilderness island, a cabin. They had a couple rifles with him, confiscated at the border, will be returned when they leave. So they continue in, get flown to the island, food, supplies, etc. for the 2 weeks. There are a couple boats w/motors there........and then one night, they get a visit from a huge bear, who actually broke the window on the door in his attempts to get in.

The guys are screaming, yelling, that bear was not scared at all. The men sure were. I am trying to remember if they used knives, or someone had a bow and arrows...but they managed to end its life. And now,....what are they going to do with this dead body for 2 weeks, as it will undoubtedly begin to deteriorate and smell. they all worked together, managed to get the thing into a boat, motored over another island, using their 2 boats.

LOL, I don't think they ever went to a similar remote fishing outing up there again. Sorry, folks, just got reminded of this, had not thought of it in years. :back:

Quite a while back, Canada started charging a fee for each firearm crossing the border. Serial numbers, etc., were recorded, and when you crossed the border on your way back, you'd best have them all with you. I can't recall the exact fee, but it was pretty high, $50, or so, per gun. The hunters got ticked about it, so they left them at home, and the guides provided them loaner guns. After a while, Ontario started charging a fee for the use of a loaner.

The lunatics are in charge of the asylum. :sick:

Maybe the person who does the wording for the spoilers either should look up the word "confront", or get permission to actually watch the scene. That was not a faceoff, a confrontation, More or less an expression of how she feels about Victor's actions. LOL

Back