Days of Our Lives - Tues., Aug. 12, 2014

So Sami sells a Jackson Pollack painting that's worth $20-25 MILLION dollars for $500 THOUSAND? Dare I hope this is a Princess Gina forgery and that Sami is arrested for selling it as the real thing? What a great mother to sell something that was intended for her children's future at fire sale prices!:sarcasm:

Well colour me not too sorry for Johnny & Sydney. They'll have to split $500 grand. Must suck to be them. **sarcasm**

I love Sami selling all DiMera junk for pennies on the dollar. Heck, Stefano probably extorted that painting from somebody anyway.

Wouldn't it be delicious if the "art police" come after Sami for selling a stolen painting? Even better, it was not a Jackson Pollock painting at all, but a drop cloth Harold used when he painted the kitchen. Or even a rag Gilda used to clean Sydney's hands after she was through with her finger painting. As I see it, they would all look about the same.

pollock.png

I'm just happy Kristen is finally in Salem and no longer just interacting with Daniel. What a waste of 2 weeks.

I think it's ridiculous that Eric and Nicole started the day in Rome and now are walking around Salem "early" in the day with no jet lag or anything. Plus they flew home in their dress clothes? No way no how.

I prefer Nicole with longer hair and I actually think she looks very matronly. The dress is fine however it just doesn't flatter.

Back