Days of Our Lives - Tues., Aug. 2, 2016

True, I went to a site and watched those last minutes, and Vic did not say the name Lauren. However, MY CC read that he was talking to Lauren. I always put it on, because of all the interruptions I get, even hubby.

That said......anyone know the name of that nanny Theresa had? Of course she did not have light brown hair, nor was it long, and I don't think she had a British accent. But, perhaps she helped the situation by drugging the protein drink?

And who was the woman who showed up at Summer's door in Vegas, asking if she had what they wanted?

Good episode today. I enjoyed all the interactions and people talking
about others who are gone or missing.

Closed captioning said Lauren when woman talked to Victor on phone.

Is Victor involved with Tate's kidnapping? We'll just have to wait and see. The
clerk couldn't say if woman had Tate or another baby when she left.

So, Caroline had a vision. Will she see more of it later?

Nice to see Ari with her family members.

It was interesting to learn John and Marlena didn't know Sonny was back.

Enjoyed Sonny and Paul.. Will they get back together or not?

Theresa's nanny did, indeed, have a British accent. Of course, unless my mind is playing tricks on me! But, I remember it because it was different. I specifically remember wondering if it meant anything. But after Fynn arrived, there were a couple of other medical professionals who had Aussie accents, so I quickly forgot about it.

So, I guess I'll back-track and say that I am pretty sure Theresa's nanny had a British accent. I also remember her being irritated at Theresa for the way Theresa spoke to her, and I would have been, too. "I'm the mommy, not you" or something like that. If she had a revenge bone in her body, she would certainly have reason to do something to get Theresa back, so it will be interesting to see if she plays a role in the kidnapping.

Back